- Online English teachers wanted.
Magic Ears is an innovative online English learning platform for students ages 4-12. We provide a unique classroom that creates a fun and effective learning environment. You can teach from home or wherever you like to get high base pay. We need talented teachers like you to join us!
- Have a big smile, a passion for teaching & love for kids!
- Being a native speaker from Canada or the United States
- Have a bachelor degree and above, or be a student actively pursuing a bachelors degree (must provide official transcript)
- Hold a 120-hour ESL Certification
- Plus, ESL/teaching experience preferred
We are currently holding applications from California residents due to AB5 restrictions.
- Make $19 - $26 per hour, higher base pay than average!
- Possible pay raise upon contract renewal!
- Get booked immediately!
- No penalty for sickness/emergencies!
- Teach 4 students at once, make a bigger difference!
- Work from home, or anywhere!
- Choose your own hours!
Ready to start? Just click here:
ESL Teacher, English Teacher, Foreign Language Instructor
English as a Second Language (ESL), English Teaching
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Do you have a passion for critical care nursing? Are you wondering what it's like to work with a dedicated and experienced team of health care providers in the Intensive Care Unit? Wa [...]
class 1 company and owner ops Calgary to Vancouver ASAP call 403 483 2802 [...]
Job Description Fraser Health is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace. We are located in Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley, one of the most livable regions in the [...]
What we're looking for: The Campaign Manager plays a key role in the development and execution of social media, mobile, display, SEM and performance media plans. This includes planning, implementati [...]