IG Wealth Management
The Regional Director Assistant represents the Regional Director and is accountable for performing the highest level of professional services and operational support to the Regional Director and team. The Regional Director Assistant anticipates and develops strategies to maintain and strengthen relationships that are vital to the mandate and the business of the Region Office.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT ROLE:
- Interacts and collaborates regularly, as a critical function, with Regional Director and Management team.
- Management of Regional Director and Region Office calendars, and email. Coordinates and dispatches meeting invitations, books meeting rooms in support of a smooth and efficient meeting facilitation.
- Develops and leverages relationships across line of businesses, with executives, management team, consultants to foster and support intra-group coordination while carrying out accountabilities.
- Maintains organized electronic filing systems to ensure that business documentation and budgets are documented and readily available. Responsible for copying, scanning and faxing,
- Screens telephone calls and responds to routine and moderate inquiries.
- Composes, edits and manages Regional Director’s material such as communications, correspondence, presentations, reports, and makes recommendations on content. Accountable for disseminating communications to facilitate timely and effective responses.
- Assist in recruiting and onboarding activities.
- Assist in planning and executing client events
- Maintains confidential client and business-related information, ensuring information is handled appropriately.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Requires 3-5 years of experience in an administrative/ professional support function in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented, extremely well organized, and able to manage time and multi-task to accomplish a multitude of tasks, with conflicting priorities and timelines.
- PC skills (MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Experience with Salesforce (preferred but not mandatory)
- Excellent project management skills to coordinate and lead a variety of initiatives.
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to deal with clients and executive team members in a professional and courteous manner, and to develop and leverage professional working relationships.
- Ability to leverage knowledge of the organization and the supported business unit’s uniqueness, to carry out accountabilities.
- Ability to deal with confidential materials in an appropriate manner.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and composed demeanor especially during stressful periods.
To apply please email your resume directly to Yvonne Taylor | Regional Director @ [email protected]
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Assistant Biosafety Officer Zany Consulting Group Build a better career with Zany Consulting Group Serving customers and community starts with the most talented people doing their very best work. [...]
Immediate need for a Job title Assistant Biosafety Officer experience in the Pharmaceutiucal Industry. This is 12+ Months Contract position for the location Toronto, ON. Please review the job des [...]
Make a difference Reporting to the Senior Director, Business Operations, the Manager, Operations Compliance is responsible for the development and implementation of an operations compliance framew [...]
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve th [...]