Sandman Hotel Group
Join our team and enjoy the many benefits of working for Canada's fastest-growing, privately-owned hospitality company, including a competitive employee compensation package, diverse employee schedules, and internal corporate career advancement. If you are looking for a future career in hospitality, then the Sandman Hotel Group is for you.
- Completion of a two-year apprenticeship program in front desk operations or hotel management preferred
- 1 year of experience as a Hotel Front Desk Clerk Preferred
- Experience in all aspects of customer service and people management
- Strong working knowledge of accounting practices and principles
- Ability to analyze and interpret the needs of clients and offer the appropriate options, solutions, and resolutions required
- Exceptional conflict resolution, negotiation, and objection handling skills
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft and Maestro software packages
- To provide a warm, welcoming and friendly environment
- Responsible for checking guests in and out of the Hotel.
- Luggage assistance
- Issues room keys, pamphlets, discount cards, etc.
- Answers various questions from guests and arranges transportation for guests.
- Respond to telephone, e-mail, and in-person inquiries from clients, business partners, and other parties.
- Book telephone reservations
- Computes bills, collects payment and makes change for guests.
- Count and verify cash, shift activity, keys, gift certificates, and wireless internet cards with departing shift.
- Print updated in-house, arrival, departure, and room status reports every two hours
- Check all unresolved departures.
- Ensure front desk is stocked with any items guests may require before housekeeping leaves for the day.
- Write all wake-up call requests on specified form and enter on switchboard.
- Complete welcome calls.
- Clean and tidy front desk area.
- Refer all inquiries to the appropriate individuals, divisions, or departments across the organization.
- As a front-line worker, present a positive and professional image of the organization to all visitors, suppliers, inquiries, and other interactions.
- Provide information to staff and/or clients about special activities.
- Observe and report any security issues to the Manager.
- Excellent customer relations.
- Must have time-management skills.
- Adaptable to change and be able to handle multiple priorities under pressure.
- Eager and focused to exceed guest expectations.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
College/CEGEP 2 years to less than 3 years Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.) Certified Engineering Technologist (CET) Area of Work Experience Research a [...]
The primary function of the Customer Service Associate (CSA) is to assist customers with all of their shopping needs. This includes assisting customers in the selection, demonstration, preparation and [...]
Description A Victoria’s Secret Brand Operations Supervisor is a values-based leader who leads performance through our core values to deliver the ultimate customer and associate experiences to grow [...]
- Tracking Code - 4425-029 - Job Description - This opening would require relocation to market What Is the Prescription For A Great Career? At Rexall, we are community difference makers. Ou [...]