Job Family Group:
Customer Shared Services
- Provides accurate and timely processing of service requests, transactions, activities, etc. within relevant service level agreements and in accordance with established policies, processes and procedures.
- Takes incoming phone calls on call queue and monitors general email inbox, responding to customer inquiries in both English and French.
- Reviews financial transactions, auditing deals to ensure legal and risk requirements are met before funding.
- Completes data entry in host system to prepare transactions for funding.
- Provides accurate, consistent, knowledgeable responses to stakeholder questions and requests.
- Reviews customer profiles and engages customers in a needs-based conversation to identify potential opportunities and address everyday customer needs.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Identifies opportunities to initiate referrals to BMO colleagues.
- Adheres to Know Your Customer Rules and Bank Policies & Procedures for the prevention of loss due to fraud, counterfeiting, money laundering, or defalcation; identify and report suspicious and other reportable transactions or patterns of activity that are suspected to be related to money laundering.
- Identifies opportunities to improve the customer experience.
- Takes the initiative to find creative approaches that make each customer’s experience feel personal.
- Follows documented policies and procedures to execute day to day transactions, activities, processes and ensure all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met.
- Looks for ways to contribute to the ongoing improvement of the overall customer experience.
- Collaborates in development/implementation of new processes/systems and changes/improvements to existing systems and processes.
- Reconciles cash transactions on customer accounts
- Acts as a key member of a collaborative team.
- Protects the Bank's assets in compliance with all regulatory, legal, and ethical requirements.
- Thinks creatively and proposes new solutions.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Bilingual French/English
- Typically between 2 - 3 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Passionate commitment to helping customers. A focus on delivering a personal experience to customers.
- Resourceful self-starter with courage and confidence to serve customers.
- Readiness to collaborate and work in different capacities as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to build rapport and connections with colleagues and customers.
- Aptitude for listening, solving problems, and responding flexibly and creatively to new challenges.
- Knowledge and experience using relevant systems and technology – Good.
- Knowledge and understanding of the business unit’s key products and services, processes and controls – Good.
- Knowledge of the risk and regulatory requirements of the business – Good.
- Prioritization skills – Good.
- PC skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) – Good.
- Verbal & written communication skills - Good.
- Organization skills - Good.
- Collaboration & team skills - Good.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - Good.
We’re here to help
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact.We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers.We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Req ID: 11444 Vacancy Type: Permanent Number of Positions: 4 Closing Date: 01/08/2021 Job Summary Under the direction of the Senior Project Manager the successful candidate will plan [...]
We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients. At CIBC, we embrace your stre [...]
Job Description REGISTERED PRACTICAL NURSE Amica Erin Mills Night shifts A day in the life of a Registered Practical Nurse: As the Registered Practical Nurse you are responsible for pro [...]
Interested in a career that makes a meaningful difference in the lives of others? One where you are valued and respected, listened to, and empowered to live up to your potential? If so, Chartwell [...]