Linds & Associates
- Assists with commercial land acquisition and commercial & residential sales from start to finish
- Assists with subdivision development, plan registrations, and bulk lot sales including agreements, surveys, and all associated conveyancing documents
- Prepares various documents including purchase & sale agreements, transfers, charges, easements, notices, discharges, postponements, final reporting, etc.
- Identifies title and off-title issues and addresses them accordingly
- Directly communicates with clients, municipalities, other lawyer’s offices
- Assists with ad hoc projects concerning a variety of real estate matters including land exchange transactions, cost sharing agreements,
and municipal development agreements
- Organizes and maintains physical and electronic files
The successful candidate must demonstrate the following:
- A post-secondary diploma in a related Legal Administration and/or Law Clerk program, or equivalent years of experience
- At least 6 months of experience in a similar position in a commercial or residential real estate law practice
- Previous experience with basic real estate transactions including document preparation is required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Conveyancer, PC Law, and Teraview
- Excellent organization, time-management, and verbal + written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, accurately, and efficiently on multiple files with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrates a professional demeanor, high ethical standards, and commitment to service excellence
This client offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this role however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Essential Functions Provide support for acquisitions and sales of commercial properties, condo developments, financing transactions and land development Excellent understanding of the billing pr [...]
Essential Functions - Provide support for acquisitions and sales of commercial properties, condo developments, financing transactions and land development - Excellent understanding of the billing [...]
Job Description Intake of new client’s files into system / database Handling day-to-day administrative tasks Communication with the parties involved in clients' care (including legal reps, in [...]
Course Description: We study a framework for developing an entrepreneurial strategy. This involves the key choices of customer, competition, technology and identity as well as whether ventures pursue [...]