Reporting to Manager, Engineering Management & Support, and under the general supervision of the Project Engineering Manager, the Engineering Coordinator is responsible for performing the multi-discipline interfacing function to facilitate the
work flow and project logistics.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
General duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Assist in the coordination and interface of all engineering disciplines
· Collaborate with all members of the Engineering team to facilitate the general work flow
· Assist in the collection and dissemination of information within the engineering team
· Interface with Customer systems (e.g.
· Assemble engineering packages and verify administrative completeness
· Interface and coordinate with Document Control for all Engineering deliverables
· Assist with Engineering Progress Reporting
· Attend technical and project coordination meetings
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Knowledge of project interfaces, engineering management processes and procedures is an asset
· Excellent planning and organizational skills, with strong multi-tasking coordination skills
· Broad-based business and commercial knowledge is an asset
· Demonstrates initiative, accountability and a results-oriented approach to assigned tasks
· Strong inter-personal skills
· Details-oriented and quality-focused
· Fluency in communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
· Adaptable to change and thrives in a dynamic, team-oriented environment
· Working knowledge of (and associated access to) OPG and/or Bruce Power systems is an asset
· Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Engineering from an accredited University
· 1 to 2 years of working experience in similar field/industry is an asset
· Engineer In Training (EIT) with Professional Engineers Ontario is an asset
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Requisition ID: 35668 Job Category: Engineering With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining, energy, and infrastructure sectors, we understand that challenges are [...]
Test Manager Qualification: Graduate (Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or related field) Responsibility: Test Requirement A [...]
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. With more than 17,000 associates working together, Tetra Tech provides clear solutions to compl [...]
Worker Sub-Type: Regular Job Description: POSITION SUMMARY As part of the SPARK Product and Engineering Group, the Technical Project Coordinator will be responsible for driving project plannin [...]