RST Industries and Sunbury Transport Limited are leading carriers utilizing the most advanced technology to deliver world-class transportation services throughout North America. We offer a wide range of creative transportation solutions, specializing in flatbed, van, container, wood fiber, chemicals, petroleum, bulk, and food grade products.
RST Sunbury is currently seeking a highly motivated individual to fill the role of . The successful applicant should be analytically driven, able to work independently, drive change within the operation and able to identify and implement improvements that support the operation.
Through the use of technology,
the Fuel Analyst will be responsible for driving costs out of the business through process optimization and waste reduction as well as identifying potential fuel efficiencies through green initiatives.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Develop and maintain relationships with various fuel vendors
- Provide subject matter knowledge and problem-solving abilities
- Management of fuel card process. This includes understanding and auditing of fuel purchase records, maintaining 3rd party systems, working with procurement teams to identify optimal fuel network opportunities, and working with operations and drivers to maximize savings
- Maintain and develop fuel training documentation for new driver orientation
- Processing of IFTA to government and develop deep understanding of process
- Support fuel related initiatives such as benchmarking or fuel surcharge analysis
- Identify initiatives to either reduce fuel spending or enhance fuel efficiency
- Implement strategies for risk mitigation as it relates to our fuel cards and exposure
- Analyze, implement, and sustain process improvements as it relates to our fuel purchase program
- Develop and deliver ad hoc reporting in support of user community and leadership
- Work with visual and analytics tools to produce insight
- Continuously look for ways to improve fuel related opportunities
Position Requirements, Education and Experience:
- Analytically driven
- Demonstrates high attention to detail
- Can manage changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Must be team oriented and an independent self-starter
- Degree or Diploma in Transportation, Data Science, or other relevant field
- Experience in Transportation & Logistics Industry would be considered an asset
- Experience with Tableau or Alteryx would be considered an asset
- Lean Six Sigma, ROI, or other process improvement strategy certification
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We're here for the makers! Come be a part of the team where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world! Help customers shop our store and be able to find [...]
At PAL Airlines, we're committed to providing air travelers with reliable, on-time performance, an enjoyable travel experience and most importantly, great service. Each member of our team, both custom [...]
Company: FedEx Express Canada Job Title: Delivery Driver - St John's NL Job Requisition Number: RC297120 Job Family: FXE-CAN: Ops Courier Time Type: Part Time Worker Sub-Type: Casual/Ca [...]
The team at WorkSafeNB is passionate about promoting health and safety in New Brunswick workplaces. When a workplace injury does occur, we provide caring recovery and return to work services, benefits [...]