Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
About WB Games Montreal
Since its launch in 2010, WB Games Montréal has more than 300 employees and continues to grow and recruit additional talents. Working with some of Warner Bros. Studios’ biggest brands, including DC Entertainment, the studio is dedicated to developing triple A videogames .
WB Games Montreal, a division of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE), seeks a Senior Level Artist to work closely with the lead artist and other members of the environment team to create high quality environment art and/or props. This is an individual contributor position that creates and refines art assets for assigned aspects of products,
and may also assist the lead in defining process and pipelines along with aesthetic goals.
- Create any required hard surface or organic environment models and texturing at a high level of quality while uphold the art direction defined by the Art Director.
- Assist / collaborate with their lead environment artist in the creation of the levels.
- Be able to identify level design / art design problems that may affect level production and provide constructive solutions.
- Work with the team to define best practices and workflows and production pipelines.
- Optimize and debug level.
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
Work Experience Requirements
- At least 5+ years of experience in video game development.
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
- Minimum of 2-year 2D/3D art degree with an emphasis in art creation or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and deadlines.
- Knowledge of and passion for video games.
- Must be proficient in 3D Studio Max and Unreal Engine.
- Proficiency with Zbrush is a plus.
- Ability to create shaders is a plus.
- Experience in developing first/third person action or combat/melee fighting games a plus.
- Portfolio/website demonstrating your art skills
- Self-motivated person who thrives in a collaborative environment
- Creative, focused, results-oriented, resourceful problem-solver
- An excellent artistic sense
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
INTERMODAL OPERATIONS COORDINATOR MEDLOG CANADA is MEDLOG being the logistics arm of MSC Canada, we are a one-stop shop for all North American transportation combining asset based and brokerage solu [...]
Welcome to Kumon’s job search portal! If you are interested in joining our team to support Kumon’s mission of bringing about world peace through education, please view our current opportunities an [...]
Quality Assurance Advisor (QA) montreal Montreal, Quebec, Canada Do you want to experience the essence of a large organization in a company with a personal touch? Come and work with us! We are loo [...]
Agent(e), service à la clientèle de soir Horaire: 13h30 à 22h, du lundi au vendredi Salaire à partir de 17,50$ + prime de soir de 1$ **Télétravail une fois la période de probation terminée [...]