Senior Consultant, Workday Payroll (Bilingual)
You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this.
Our IT Advisory team advises clients on executive and management issues in IT, to increase the value that IT delivers within their organization.
Working with the senior leadership we assist them to define strategy, identify and champion transformation opportunities and assist with key decisions on how IT will operate.
The Workday Technology Enablement Practice is seeking a Senior Consultant to join the Montreal office to contribute to completion of business analysis and system configuration deliverables towards Workday Payroll implementation and upgrade projects.
What you will do
- You will assist in multiple client service delivery teams to execute on deliverables associated with Workday Payroll implementation and upgrade projects in compliance with firm and practice unit service delivery standards.
- Understand and gap functional requirements to capabilities of the system to propose technology solutions and appropriate workarounds.
- You will configure the Workday solution, assist with configuration and testing of integrations between Workday and benefit providers, payroll systems and other third party solutions, help to convert legacy data into Workday, and gain ongoing feedback from clients on the developed solution within an Agile development environment.
- You will contribute to the end-to-end business process testing of new Workday Payroll solutions and various testing requirements including preparation of test scenarios and test scripts and validations of test results across Unit, Quality Assurance and System Integration testing.
- You will provide production cutover/transition support and production support assistance.
- You will prepare reports and presentations for KPMG and client leaders to keep relevant stakeholders apprised of overall project status.
- Work across various stakeholder groups including end users, functional teams, operations, infrastructure, etc. to transfer knowledge and resolve problems.
- You will become an expert in the Workday Payroll product suite and contribute to internal training to share product knowledge, skills, and learning's with others within the IT Advisory and Management Consulting Practices.
What you bring to the role
- Fluency in both French and English is a requirement for this position.
- Successful completion of the Workday Payroll Certification
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university
- 3 - 5 years of experience implementing enterprise payroll solutions with at least one full life cycle implementation
- Understanding of payroll processes, best practices, and regulations.
- Exposure to a variety of technology solutions from vendors including Workday, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Ultimate Software, ADP, Ceridian or similar vendors.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to communicate with client stakeholders, work closely in a collaborative team environment, and lead teams and project deliverables.
- Demonstrate experience working in a client facing role with both technical and functional stakeholders with strong relationship management skills and a passion for client satisfaction and delivery excellence.
Our Values, The KPMG Way
Integrity , we do what is right | Excellence , we never stop learning and improving | Courage , we think and act boldly | Together , we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better , we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: or phone: (phone hidden) or toll free 1-(phone hidden) Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at .
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Date de fermeture de l’avis : 29 juin 2021 Emplacement principal : CA-TBD-TBD Horaire : Temps plein Type d’emploi : permanent Quart : en rotation Programme La Passerelle Jaz [...]
Apply by Date : Jun 29, 2021 Primary Location : CA-TBD-TBD Schedule : Full-time Job Type : Permanent Shift : Shift Work Jazz Aviation Pathways Program Our Jazz Aviation Path [...]
Future You wants to know – what is life at UPS really like? You’ll see that it’s about opportunity, teamwork, a supportive culture and benefits that help you become everything you’re envisioni [...]
Beyond the Rack is an online destination where consumers can shop hand-picked assortments of quality products and brands at discounted prices. With over 10 years of experience and an a membership meas [...]