Senior Consultant / Manager – Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE/CRM
You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this.
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down.
In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
As trusted advisors to all levels of government as well as public and private enterprise KPMG Canada is supporting the digital transformation of organizations across our country. KPMG's Microsoft practice is a key team in the realization of that transformation. To meet the growing demand for our services, the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagements team is seeking experienced Functional Consultants to join our practice.
Dynamics 365 CE Functional Consultants are key members of the project delivery team, contributing to practice success by:
- Liaising directly with the client stakeholders to understand their business processes and requirements,
- Collaborating with technical team-members to define best in class solutions,
- Supporting project management in the delivery of on-time and on-budget deployments and
- Assisting clients deploy solutions that help transform their organizations.
The Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant will have the ability to lead requirements gathering workshops, grasp client business processes, identify opportunities for alignment with industry leading practices and understand how to deploy the Dynamics 365 application to meet business objectives. The Functional Consultant is a skilled communicator, a diligent listener with the ability to synthesize multiple perspectives into cohesive requirements. They believe in the ability of technology to enhance business outcomes and deliver user-friendly solutions. They are relationship builders, providing a bridge between client stakeholders and technical team members to ensure alignment, cooperation and mutual understanding.
What you will do
- Lead requirements gathering workshops and create detailed requirements documentation.
- Develop the user stories and end-to-end process definitions that form the backbone of the D365 CE and Power Platform deployments.
- Collaborate with the technical team throughout the implementation to ensure successful delivery of the project.
- Contribute to pre-sales efforts by providing product, technical, and business expertise for proposals, presentation and/or tailored software demonstrations.
- Be directly connected to the client, maintaining open communications, leading meetings, and capturing and distributing action items.
- Assist with providing inputs to the project plans, estimates and scope for sales proposals and statements of work.
- Stay current on Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement and related technologies, particularly Power Platform and Azure cloud technologies that support the solution.
What you bring to the role
- Senior Consultants are expected to have 2-5 years of business analysis experience
- Managers are expected are expected to have 5+ years of business analysis experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement or comparable Customer Relationship Management solution.
- Experience with leading or participating in the gathering and documenting of business processes and requirements for the system with key business users.
- Proven ability to create innovative solutions to solve complex business requirements, and streamline/automate business processes.
- A passion for technology and its ability to improve business processes.
- Strong communication skills in English and French
- A collaborative, team-oriented nature.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational skills.
- Professional certification in Dynamics 365 (e.g. CE, CRM, Fundamentals, Sales, Customer Service, Marketing) is an asset.
- Scrum methodology awareness and previous work in an agile environment is an asset.
- Ability to travel: Less than 25%
Keys to your success:
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Highly driven, autonomous, resilient and team player with a strong work ethic
- Being proactive in determining priorities and managing multiple deadlines
about where a career at KPMG can take you.
Our Values, The KPMG Way
Integrity , we do what is right | Excellence , we never stop learning and improving | Courage , we think and act boldly | Together , we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better , we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: or phone: (phone hidden) or toll free 1-(phone hidden) Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at .
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Sous la supervision du Gérant de production, opérations lithographiques, le technicien pré-production a la responsabilité de voir à ce que les informations des sacs de production soient complète [...]
Principales fonctions Le titulaire, attitré au Centre de compétence en intelligence d’affaires (CCIA), agit à titre d'expert-conseil des activités d'entretien et d'amélioration des systèmes, [...]
As a provider of essential everyday necessities, our Dollarama stores remain open and continue to recruit new members for our teams to provide a continued service to millions of Canadians during this [...]
Les candidatures doivent être envoyés à [email protected] Description : Vous avez à cœur le bien-être de vos patients? Vous cherchez une équipe dynamique? Vous êtes [...]