Lead Front-End Developer
You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this.
What you will do
- Develop and design end-to-end software solutions by leveraging Azure PaaS services
- Write high quality, high performance and maintainable code
- Participate in all phases of software development life cycle and support testing and deployment of new products and features
- Establish and Implement best practices across the team and participate in code reviews
- Write and execute unit tests for your code as a practice.
- Participate in the research and evaluation of new tools and technologies that can help drive innovative solutions for our clients
- Collaborate with Solution Specialists, Data Scientists, and Data Engineers in drafting the functional specifications required during the software development life cycle
What you bring to the role
- Overall 8+ years of experience with software Development.
- Experience building & deploying Micro Frontends and a good understanding of Microservices Architecture
- Experience extracting UI specs from design software such as Figma, including UI states and behaviors
- Proficient in using and designing REST APIs
- Building and maintain reusable components library
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Client-side performance tuning
- Strong knowledge of GIT
Good to Have:
- Experienced with back-end technologies like Django, Node.JS and ASP.NET MVC
- Experience building enterprise level application
Keys to your success
- Hungry for experience, and eager to learn in a rapidly changing industry
- A curiosity that looks to redefine the norm and sees technology and innovation as a tool to open new doors and new opportunities
- Passionate and capable of delivering solutions with a high attention to detail
- An attitude of resourcefulness that inspires creativity
Our Values, The KPMG Way
Integrity , we do what is right | Excellence , we never stop learning and improving | Courage , we think and act boldly | Together , we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better , we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: or phone: (phone hidden) or toll free 1-(phone hidden) Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at .
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Company Overview Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think ''TD'' if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North Americ [...]
Lead and elevate a high performing team to even greater heights Join our team Peace of mind matters to our customers, so it matters to us. By using our premier networks, technology and services, [...]
What is the opportunity? Our RBC Maintenance & Investigation Services Group is looking for an Operations Specialist within the Hybrid Advice & Fulfillment Team. You will interact with a variety o [...]
Job Description Job Title: Clinical Educator (RPN/RN) - PsychiatryWork Site: Mental Health & Substance Use Inpatient Unit, Joseph & Rosalie Segal & Family Health Centre - Vancouver, BCStatus: Tempor [...]