Venuiti Solutions Inc.
Industry Technology Work Experience 4-5 years City Kitchener Central State/Province Ontario Zip/Postal Code N2G
TECHNICAL WRITER – SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
Over the past decade, Venuiti has proudly worked on some of the largest and most prominent healthcare development projects. Our talented Healthcare team consists of software architects, developers, designers, and integrators. Established for more than 16 years, we have worked with startups to Fortune 500 companies. Our extensive experience provides you with a unique opportunity to work with multi-national brands and Fortune 500 companies.
We also offer a stimulating work environment in which you will continuously be solving new and stimulating problems.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
We're seeking a methodical and detail-oriented individual to join our development team in Kitchener, ON (this position can be remote). The ideal candidate will have a passion for technical writing within a software development company and a strong desire to be a part of our growing company.
This is a contract role for 4-6 months with the possibility of extension.
• Develop and implement a company-wide documentation plan that provided a framework for documentation
• Develop documentation in SDLC (software development life cycle) environment
• Gather requirement's to map relationships of company systems across several business processes
• Track change tickets using JIRA; delegated development tasks to appropriate personnel
• Write and regularly update standard operating procedures (SOPs) to provide a centralized repository for its internal processes.
• Managed review cycle and final copyediting for all translated documents
• Maintain and manage controlled documentation for our Health Systems business unit
• Experience working on or closely with software development teams.
• Experience working with agile project management methodologies.
• Create and maintain documents about current systems and processes, create user manuals, user documentation, and technical documentation.
• Collaborate with internal and external customers, as well as developers, project managers, and team leaders, to translate user stories into user documents, release notes, technical documentation, integration product information, and other types of documentation.
• Publish documents and articles for internal and external customers. Maintain database and archive of documents.
• Perform other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's Degree in technical writing or equivalent experience.
• Experience documenting Web APIs is required.
• 5+years technical writing in a software development environment.
• Advanced computer skills required, including high-level knowledge of Microsoft Office and experience with current publishing options.
Venuiti believes in universal acceptance for everyone everywhere. We promote diversity of thought, culture and background, which connects the entire Venuiti family. As such, Venuiti is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other characteristics protected by provincial or federal law. We especially invite women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description POSITION VACANCY: Professional Practice POSITION: Temporary Full Time Professional Practice Co-ordinator Until approximately January 17, 2022 HOURS OF WORK: Monday to Fri [...]
Job Description Registered Practical Nurse (UNIFOR), Intensive Care Unit - Grand River Hospital Permanent Full-Time, Part-Time & Temporary Opportunities Available About Us Grand River Hospital [...]
Job Description Registered Nurse (ONA), Intensive Care Unit (ICU) - Grand River Hospital Permanent Full-Time, Part-Time & Temporary Opportunities Available About Us Grand River Hospital (GRH) [...]
Job Description Registered Practical Nurse (UNIFOR), Renal Program - Grand River Hospital Permanent Full-Time, Part-Time & Temporary Opportunities Available About Us Grand River Hospital (GRH) [...]