Customer Consultant – Research Intelligence
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience in a customer-facing role with a proven track record of maximizing customer satisfaction? Eager to act as a trusted advisor to the customer; ensuring the customer adopts, uses, and gains maximum value from our solutions? Are you sales oriented and love science and research? Do you have experience working in research at an academic institution? Our Customer Consultant (CC) position for Research Intelligence solutions could be your next challenge!
Through a carefully planned implementation and onboarding process, the CC will ensure that the fully realizes the return on their investment of Elsevier content tools & software.
Continual engagement with the customer will ensure the solutions continue to meet the needs of the client, thereby ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and maximizing revenue for Elsevier.
To be successful, the Customer Consultant will have a deep understanding of the user’s research workflow. You will be an integral part of the sales team, working closely with sales, global customer service teams, marketing, and product teams.
You will become part of the Research Solutions Sales Team, a group of enthusiastic professionals responsible for calling on Academic and Government institutions in the territory to support the sale of our research tools and analytical services. You will focus on providing information, support, and training on our Research Intelligence solutions: Scopus, SciVal, Pure, Funding Institutional, and Analytical Services. You will be expected to travel approximately 25-30% (post Covid).
- You are responsible for customer satisfaction and for ensuring the value and use of Elsevier’s Research Intelligence solutions portfolio for renewal revenue growth and maximizing customer retention.
- Drive successful implementation and adoption of the solution portfolio in your territory.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the customer by providing in-depth product training, support, and guidance directly aligned to the specific research workflow and customer objectives to ensure our solutions positively impact their research decisions and outcomes.
- Uncover, analyze, and upsell opportunities at the account, plus support the account team with the preparation of tailored renewal value stories, including demonstration of product value and ROI.
- On-going monitoring of customers to ensure increasing value and minimize attrition risk.
- Benchmark, set targets, and systematically monitor usage with the customer, develop an action plan where usage is not meeting targets.
- Ensure successful implementation and adoption of solutions at institutions; ensure delivery of appropriate training in line with customer engagement plan.
- Identify, support, and develop champions and advocates within the customer environment. Ensure that they communicate the impact of our solutions on the research outcomes.
- Help to improve products and solutions by giving feedback and getting involved in the product development process.
- An advanced degree in any science, or bioinformatics
- Knowledge of regional or national research programs, collaboration networks, and university administration is a plus; knowledge of bibliometrics is helpful
- Experience working within a research environment, academic or commercial is helpful
- Background working in a complex matrix of internal and external stakeholders is helpful
- Experience using complex enterprise software tools would be desirable.
- 2+ years of experience in customer engagement and driving customer adoption
- Strong communication (verbal including on-line delivery and written), presentation skills, and analytical skills
- A passion for customer engagement, drive; enthusiasm, and energy is a must!
We are the leading provider of scientific, technical, and medical information and tools in the world that help our customers improve scientific and healthcare outcomes. We welcome you to a truly global, dynamic, and challenging environment offering great opportunities to develop yourself.
- Competitive base salary
- Generous Commission plan based on performance
- Medical, dental, and 401K benefits
- All expenses and travel fully paid
- Excellent hands-on training program and a team to support you
- Numerous online resources to assist with self-development and career progression
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Date: Nov 10, 2020 Location : Montréal ou Québec (QC) La Direction Livraison des services TI – Secteurs Corporatif et TI est à la recherche d’un Chargé de projet Agile pour venir compléter [...]
Urgently need a experienced pan chef and tandoor chef .. .and a even looking for a helper without experience .. Call : 438-495-5595 [...]
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy. ABB Measurement and Analytics (IAMA) develops, produ [...]
Nous sommes présentement à la recherche d'un(e) commis caissier(ère) temps plein quart de soir (14h à 22h) pour la station Pétro Canada située au 14 blvd Bromont, Bromont ***PLAN DE BONIFICATION [...]