Terrapure Environmental is focused on reducing, reusing, recycling, recovering and maximizing value from industrial waste with customers in a broad range of industry sectors. We specialize in Waste Management Services, lead recycling, oil recycling, industrial cleaning, and onsite projects.
Working with the operations teams, the Sales Representative is responsible for managing relationships with our customers in the field. This position is accountable for leading and facilitating contact with key and target customers for selling company products and services.
- Develops new clients through prospecting, networking, performing sales calls and travelling throughout the territory
- Presents and sells Terrapure services to current and potential customers
- Upselling of key and target accounts to grow the revenues and market share within the account
- Develops and executes annual sales plans that meet or exceed revenue and margin targets
- Develops and manages business relationships at multiple levels within our key and target customers
- Stays connected to the local market conditions, communicating customer requirements and growth opportunities internally to Terrapure management
Experience, Qualifications & Education
- A University or College Education
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ sales experience
- Excellent analytical/problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Experience in the Industrial, Environmental, and/or Waste Management Industry is an asset
- Experience working with Microsoft Office (and other computer systems)
- Ability to write customer letters, reports and proposals
- Ability to build strong customer relationships and work with a team
- Ability to travel (including but not limited to the Greater Toronto area)
- Effective organizational, communication and interpersonal skills are required
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
Terrapure Environmental is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an environment without discrimination and employ personnel without regard to race, age, gender, or any other protected ground. Our philosophy is to provide fair and equal employment and development opportunities for our employees based on skills and capability.
Terrapure Environmental provides applicants and employees with reasonable accommodation upon request, as may be required.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
TRANS UNITE is hiring experienced TEAM Drivers for USA longhaul. 24000 miles guaranteed. - paid bi-weekly direct deposit. - Automatic trucks - must be able to pass drug test - must have 2 years of AZ [...]
Domino’s pizza located at 5005 steeles avenue east, Scarborough looking for full time Customer Service Representatives to provide great customer service in our Scarborough location. Job duties for C [...]
Any Spa Girls out of Work? Cash Paid Out Daily Part-Time OK! Chinese, Veitnamese, Korean, Japanese... Light skinned Asians. Start date: immediately We guarantee an income of $800 per day We are looki [...]
- Project management from creating project plans, managing timelines through to execution - Working closely with cross-functional teams - Closely manage financials of projects - Build relations [...]