IG Wealth Management
IGM Financial Inc. is one of Canada's premier personal financial services companies, and one of the country's largest managers and distributors of investment funds and other managed asset products, with over $161 billion in total assets under management. Its activities are carried out principally through Investors Group Inc., Mackenzie Financial Corporation and Investment Planning Counsel Inc. Member of power financial.
Under IGM Financials unique business model based on leading brands and multi-channel distribution strategy, we’re Investors Group. For over 90 plus years of business we can come have grown to become one of the largest most respected companies in Canada. We are a leader in providing the best advice,
experience and outcomes for our clients, personalized throughout their lifetime. This is your opportunity to build a career with a leading organization where you can learn, grow and thrive both professionally and personally.
Our vision: We inspire financial confidence. At Investors Group we believe;
- Our success starts with the success of our clients
- In achieving excellence in all we do, and anything worth doing is worth doing extraordinarily well
- Only through teamwork can we realize our greatest potential
- We can never be satisfied with the status quo and that every day we should be focused on creating more value
- In the power of advice to change lives for the better
- It is our mission to make a difference in the world and the lives of others
If you share our vision and values, we’d like to hear from you.
We are currently hiring an intern looking for a winter term position, January to April 2021. Candidates in an undergraduate program that will be returning to school after the internship to be eligible to apply.
- Lead/participate in requirement gathering and documentation
- Analyze changes to complete impact assessments
- Perform analysis and problem-solving to derive valued outcomes
- Document current business processes and recommend business flows to be used in the future state
- Registered students returning to school in 2021 in a related field (BCom, BA, BSc, etc.)
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal, judgment & decision-making skills
- Ability to self-motivate and prioritize time-sensitive deadlines
- Effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, with the project team and peer groups
Please apply by November 23, 2020. For technical difficulties when applying, please click .
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
QUALIFICATIONS - Grade 12 or equivalent education required - Valid Manitoba Drivers License required - Previous relevant experience in institutional maintenance or trade(s) required - Dem [...]
Position Summary Under the general supervision of the Manager – Operations, the NRM Telecom Solutions technician installs and repairs: Data, Video, Security and High Speed Internet systems and eq [...]
Under the General Direction of the Manager of Transportation, the Asset Management Strategist (AMS) is primarily responsible for leading the development, planning, design, implementation and monitorin [...]
QUALIFICATIONS - Grade 12 education (Manitoba Standards) - Certificate in Business Office Administration course or equivalent education - One (1) year related experience - Other combinati [...]