Micro Space Planner:1142336
Who we are As the Working and Learning Company, we at Staples Canada, are dynamic, inspiring partners to our customers and the communities in which we live. At Staples, we inspire people to work smarter, learn more and grow every day. We look for people who are curious, approachable and passionate, and who enjoy finding solutions.
If that’s you, let’s work, learn and grow together.
We are building an inclusive and diverse team
Staples Canada is creating an inclusive and diverse work environment. We welcome, value and thrive on perspectives and contributions from backgrounds that vary by race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lifestyle, age,
educational background, national origin, religion or physical ability. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Some of what you will do
As the Micro Space Planner you bring alive the promise of work, learn, grow for our customers by developing planograms that translate into exciting and fulfilling shopping experiences. You will work on products in both permanent categories and temporary display locations, and support the stores through flawless communication and rigorous attention to detail. With a large scope of impact and partnerships with a variety of stakeholders, each day will be fast-paced, challenging, rewarding and meaningful.
Specifically, you will:
- Work with the DVP of Merchandising, Planogram Manager, Category Manager and Category Specialists to develop planograms that using PC based space management software that appeal to how the customer wants to shop the category, are easy for stores to execute and maintain and maximize sales and optimize inventory investment.
- Incorporate department merchandise presentation standards, company financial objectives, category strategy and Merchandising/Vendor/Store input in the development of planograms.
- Provide Forecasting and Inventory analytics behind the assortment and planogram decisions.
- Monitor and report on POG metrics during planning to process to support inventory transitions.
- Recommend target inventory levels in accordance with department and company guidelines.
- Prepare store communications for operations in relation to planogram updates and additions and respond to inquiries.
- Support store reflows, renovations and new stores initiatives through creation of planograms, updating of store layouts and maintenance of Planogram database.
- Partner with Category Management team to collect planogram related data to support category reviews.
- Create and analyze planogram financial sales to back-up and monitor planogram revisions.
Some of what you need
- 2+ years of experience in a retail environment. Merchandising and Store experience are considered assets.
- Post Secondary education or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in setting up planograms
- Auto-CAD and Planogramming software experience is an asset
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, with an emphasis on Excel and Access.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for connecting the dots and pushing projects past analysis to execution.
Some of what you will get
- Associate discount
- Health and Dental benefits
- Performance bonuses
- Learning & Development programs
- And more...
- Office environment with flexibility to work remotely.
:Full-time:::Employment StatementStaples Canada is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion and we encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including those with disabilities.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Amico, a world leader in the medical equipment industry, is seeking a PURCHASING MANAGER. The role of PURCHASING MANAGER encompasses purchase planning, supplier negotiation, supplier management, strat [...]
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic trim carpenter to join our crew for a full time position. We specialize in intricate and complex woodwork for custom built homes. Most of our project [...]
Are you seeking a long term position with a reputable company? We are currently looking for an Electrician with an industry leader in the the plastics industry. This facility mainly operates using inj [...]
Job Description:We are looking for Customer Service oriented Security Guards looking to build a career in Security. As aconcierge you will be in charge of surveil premises, patrol, and protect residen [...]