hours and days off may vary week to week.
Merchandiser - Seasonal
Seasonal Merchandisers are responsible for merchandising Frito-Lay’s complete line of quality products in local stores. As a Seasonal Merchandiser, you will drive your personal vehicle to a variety of store locations, retrieving Frito-Lay products from the backs of stores, and ensuring that our products are both fresh and attractive to our customers. The Seasonal Merchandiser work schedule is based on customer requirements. This includes weekend and holiday work in all weather conditions.
Some of the more frequent tasks you would perform include:
* Driving to assigned locations in your personal vehicle (we’ll provide mileage reimbursement while you're on the clock)
* Check-in and out with manager on duty
* Merchandising cases from the back room to the sales floor, filling display units or shelves with products such as Doritos, Classic Lays, Tostitos, Smartfood Popcorn, etc.
* Rotating products and removing defective and out-of-date products
* Tidying up shelves and displays, knocking down boxes and disposing of any waste
* Assist in the assembling and disassembling of promotional materials such as signs, banners, and cardboard displays
It’s a physical job. We transform store aisles, end caps, and displays into works of art, from the lowest shelf to the highest shelf. This position requires that you be able to lift 15 to 40 pounds, climb, push, pull, bend, stand, stoop, and kneel for extended periods of time with, or without, a reasonable accommodation. Our diverse team strives for perfection and you should feel comfortable operating under minimal supervision
Seasonal Merchandisers who come to work with us have a wide variety of experience.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Title Account Manager Primary Location Coquitlam, British Columbia Employee Type Employee Job Description “Work Hard, Play Harder” Are you looking to join a growing sales team that is [...]
Right at Home is looking for Housekeeper to work at a seniors' retirement home in the Coquitlam area. The role assignment will be for one-month and provide full-time hours (with potential to extend). [...]
Job Type: Full Time, Contract Start Date: As soon as possible Language: English Minimum Education: High School Positions Available: 1 NOC Group: Babysitters, Nannies and Parents' Help [...]
Work Arrangements This regular full-time (35 hours per week) position is available beginning January 5, 2021. Regular hours of work are Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. Occasional work ar [...]