As a member of the Burlington, ON Operations team, you and your team are responsible for the timely production of high quality of membrane chromatography products.
- Oversee all membrane manufacturing operations to meet production and R&D; needs
- Day-to-day management, training, and coaching of manufacturing employees
- Ensure all team members conform to established health and safety behaviours and policies.
- Manage internal orders for membrane chromatography products according to given timeframe (confirm, package, and ship)
- Scheduling of membrane and device manufacturing, membrane development work, and operator needs
- Forecast membrane and device needs,
maintaining/ordering required stock of raw materials to prevent any downtime
- Develop and maintain capacity model for manufacturing activities, provide guidance for future improvements
- Investigate problems, introduce solutions, and update SOPs for operations activities.
- Communicate operations activities with Quality Assurance, and Quality Control to allow for a harmonious testing/manufacturing relationship.
- All other duties as assigned
Who you are:
Experience / Qualifications
- Degree or diploma in a related field (i.e. Chemistry, Biology, Chemical Engineering, etc.)
- Operational/manufacturing experience (minimum 5+ years) in the Life Science / Biotech industry
- 2+ years leadership experience as team lead or supervision of operational staff
- Functional knowledge of relevant quality standards (e.g. ISO 9001).
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Location: Toronto, CanadaL’Activité Mondiale Systèmes de Transport Terrestre fournit des solutions de signalisation ferroviaire pour les grandes lignes et les transports urbains, des systèmes int [...]
1. Current Certificate of Registration from the College of Nurses of Ontario as a Registered Practical Nurse 2. Current Certificates or current community college studies in asepsis, wound care, air [...]
Customer Support Services provides a variety of diverse services to clients in both the clinical and non-clinical areas of Hamilton Health Sciences as well external clients. The program was designed t [...]
Requisition ID: 92345 Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. Purpose of Job: The Director, Contact Centre Platform (IB) is responsible for the tra [...]