Everyday we aim to provide a high quality, dynamic and authentic mountain playground where locals and tourists can escape, have fun, learn and challenge themselves, embracing the outdoors and key elements of BC culture. Our friendly and informative staff will help guests to create enduring memories based on remarkable experiences. Job Title: Guest Services Representative
Department: Guest Services
Reporting Manager: Manager, Guest Services
Role Status: Full time and part time positions available, seasonal
Our team is dedicated to Grouse Mountain's renowned excellence and its continued growth as Vancouver's premier mountain resort. Grouse Mountain offers a challenging and enjoyable work environment and career development.
In exchange for employee excellence, we offer a professional atmosphere, fantastic growth opportunities, unlimited outdoor recreation (including skiing, snowboarding and a variety of summer activities) an inspiring setting and many unique employee privileges.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for responding to guest inquiries, resolving guest concerns and making recommendations during the purchase of guest experience passes
- Process sale transactions via cash, credit and debit; balance floats, and complete cash close-out procedures
- Drive the sale of products by achieving or exceeding sales targets
- Knowledgeable about our products, services, and promotions
- Answer inbound phone calls, making outbound sales calls, identifying and resolving caller needs, and providing information through our onsite Call Center
- Assist with off-site events and marketing/sales initiatives
- Maintain sales records and files and ad hoc reporting as needed
- Maintain basic housekeeping standards; ensuring the Guest Services offices and washroom facilities are cleaned/sanitized and well presented
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- A minimum of one (1) year in customer service preferred
- Experience handling cash transactions via cash, credit and debit an asset
- Previous call center experience an asset
- Secondary Language Skills an asset (Spanish and Mandarin preferred)
- Must be personable, friendly and outgoing with excellent customer service skills
- High energy and a strong work ethic
Innovative. Nature-Loving. Safe. Passionate. Inspiring. Real. Entrepreneurial.
- Pay Type Hourly
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Construction Safety Officer Job Order ID:31809 Employment Type:Permanent, Full-Time Total Annual Compensation:$65000-75000/Yr Web Publication Date:11/27/2020 Job Location:North Vancouver BC Canada, V7 [...]
Job Description Job Title: Entrance ScreenerWork Site: G.F. Strong Rehabilitation Centre, Vancouver General HospitalStatus: Temporary Part Time (0.59 FTE)Start Date: As soon as possible until appr [...]
Job Description Job Title: Entrance ScreenerWork Site: Eye Care Centre, Vancouver General HospitalStatus: Temporary Full TimeStart Date: As soon as possible until approximately April 2021 Salary: [...]
Job Description Job Title: Registered Nurse (RN) - Surgical SuitesWork Site: Eye Care Centre Surgical Suite, Vancouver General HospitalStatus: Regular Full TimeStart Date: As soon as possible Sal [...]