Horizon Health Network
RNCA Registered Nurse Class A
LANGUAGE: English Essential
HOURS OF WORK: Rotating Days, Evenings, Nights, FTE: 0.6; Subject to change due to operational requirements
SALARY: $31.23 to $39.57 per hour
Provision of Nursing Care to meet the individual patient’s needs by utilizing the nursing process.
- Currently registered with the Nurses Association of New Brunswick
- Experience and interest in complex acute and chronic care
- Demonstrates effective clinical competency and critical thinking
- CPR certification
- Able to perform charge nurse responsibilities
- High regard for confidentiality and advocacy for patients
- Demonstrates initiative,
good judgment and decision-making abilities that contribute to positive health outcomes
- Must be flexible and adapt easily in a dynamic environment
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Good work record.
- Written and spoken competence in English is required.
- The following duties are performed as directed:
- Identifies patient needs and co-operates with other staff in meeting these needs.
- Administers treatments and medications as ordered by medical staff.
- Observes, records, and evaluates patient’s progress.
- Provides comfortable, orderly, clean, and safe environment for patients and staff.
- Supervises techniques and care given by other team members
- Maintains strict confidentiality of all aspects of the work.
- Assists in teaching patients and subordinate staff.
- Ensures that equipment and supplies are properly used and maintained.
- Identifies patient’s needs and develops, revises and uses nurses care plans; assuring maximum nursing care to all patients.
- Willing to accept additional education and training i.e. ACLS to provide quality care to a changing patient population
- Works closely with other hospital departments, and assists in other units, in response to changes in workload to provide adequate coverage in all areas.
- Assumes responsibility for upgrading their own education to ensure current knowledge of nursing theory and practice (including current CPR recertification).
- Responsible for Quality Assurance/Risk Management activities.
- Partakes / Attends staff meetings.
- Participates in committee work as required.
- Actively participates in the ongoing enhancement of services and care provided to patients.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
À propos de Gap Gap représente depuis toujours le style américain optimiste. Notre histoire débute par Doris et Don Fisher qui ont ouvert notre tout premier magasin sur Ocean Avenue à San Franci [...]
Are you a people person obsessed with delivering world class customer service? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where every day is different? Does being part of a high performing team where y [...]
Company Description ARE YOU CUT OUT FOR AIM RECYCLING? Take recycling to a global scale. Join us in our mission to recycle more than 3 000 000 tons of metal every year across the globe. At AIM Recy [...]
Apply for position Registered Practical Nurse - Neurology/ and Oncology (A3) Rehab Programs - Temporary Part-time (202582) Toronto, ON, CA Posted: 12/1/2020 12:56:50 PM We currently have a Te [...]