Horizon Health Network
RNCA Registered Nurse Class A
LANGUAGE: English Essential
HOURS OF WORK: Day; Evening; Rotating; FTE: 0.5; TEMP: November 27, 2020 to November 16, 2022; Subject to change due to operational requirements
SALARY: $31.23 to $39.57 per hour (Subject to employment status)
The RNCA provides Primary Health Care services, illness / injury prevention, chronic disease management, and community development services, using a population health approach in an interdisciplinary team of health providers. In keeping with the provincial CHC framework, and the Community Health Program Standards,
the service model is based on the principles of primary health care with the primary goal of supporting communities in meeting their health care needs.
The RNCA’s responsibilities include active screening and assessment for COVID-19 to patients, under the direction of an approved clinical order set/medical directive.
The RNCA responsibilities include the provision of care to scheduled and unscheduled patients, involving all phases of the nursing process – assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating, with or without the physician or nurse practitioner on site.
Reports to Manager, Community Health Program
- Bachelor of Nursing Degree
- Registered with Nurses Association of New Brunswick.
- Knowledge of health and community services in the City of Saint John.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in providing direct patient care to people throughout the life span, in all stages of health and complexities of illness, from unpredictable situations and chronic illness to health promotion.
- Demonstrated assessment skills and ability to function independently in a team environment with minimal supervision.
- Good work and attendance record.
- Demonstrated communication, interpersonal and team building skills
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Good work record.
- Written and spoken competence in English is required
- Provides care to the patient/family/community across the lifespan.
- Uses collaborative approach to problem-solving to obtain optimal outcomes.
- Assists with patient care through ongoing educational initiatives.
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of current evidence-based standards of nursing care.
- Contributes to the professional and the organizational vision as it pertains to clinical practice and patient care.
- Promotes positive relationships with patients, families and communities. Works collaboratively with members of the interdisciplinary team.
- Assists in developing and maintaining effective relationships with outside agencies and the community. Acts as liaison between Médisanté Saint-Jean and Community partners.
- Works collaboratively and networks with other professionals to ensure services are available to individuals and/or groups.
- Effectively deploys human relation skills including conflict resolution and team building skills.
- Assists with identifying, planning and implementing health promotion programs based on determined need, in collaboration with individuals, groups and other health care professionals.
- Demonstrates commitment to collaborative practice and professional development.
- Attends in-services and continuing education programs for self-development and participates in formal educational programs.
- Assumes responsibility for maintaining clinical competence.
- Maintains annual certifications in skills/programs as required.
- Assists in orientation of new staff and the education/orientation of nursing
- Shares expertise with peers and others.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
CLASSIFICATION: RNCA Registered Nurse Class A LANGUAGE: English Essential HOURS OF WORK: Day; Evening; Night; Rotating, Subject to change due to operational requirements SALARY: $31.23 to $39 [...]
CLASSIFICATION: RNCA Registered Nurse Class A LANGUAGE: English Essential HOURS OF WORK: Day; Evening; Night; Rotating, Subject to change due to operational requirements SALARY: $31.23 to $39. [...]
CLASSIFICATION: RNCA Registered Nurse Class A LANGUAGE: English Essential HOURS OF WORK: Rotating Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, Statutory Holidays, Subject to change due to operational requ [...]
CLASSIFICATION: RNCA Registered Nurse Class A LANGUAGE: English Essential HOURS OF WORK: Rotating Days, Evenings, Nights, Subject to change due to operational requirements. SALARY: $31.23 to $3 [...]