As a Service Tech IV at United Rentals, you'll use your skills to perform maintenance and repairs of complex equipment with limited or no supervision in a highly skilled, safe, and professional manner. Every day, you can improve and challenge yourself, and if you have the desire and ambition, you'll have the potential to work towards leadership roles in our Service Department. Like every member of our team, we will rely on you to provide exceptional customer service to our customers. If you would enjoy the chance to make your mark with the world's largest equipment rental provider, consider a future with United Rentals. You will be supported by a strong management team that will help you achieve your goals. Plus,
you will have the opportunity to relocate to one of our 1,000+ locations. Additional duties include the following:
* Maintenance and repair of complex mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and diesel systems on a variety of rental and customer equipment and tools while using a high degree of independent judgment
* When required, travel to customer job sites for repair/maintenance of rental or customer owned equipment; must maintain service vehicle in a clean and professional manner
* Assist in the training of lower level technicians as needed
* Maintain paperwork/electronic documentation of work performed (work orders) in a complete and timely manner on a daily basis
* Assist with pick-up and delivery of equipment & parts
* Other duties assigned as needed
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
* 5+ years of experience repairing/maintaining equipment and tools
* Advanced mechanical aptitude and working knowledge of tools
* Extensive knowledge of construction equipment with an advanced understanding of schematics and diagrams
* Must own tools applicable to position
* Superior customer service, teamwork and verbal/written communication skills What's in it for you?
Best in class benefits package which includes medical, dental & vision, 401(k) or RRSP, DPSP, paid time off, comprehensive training and development, and career growth opportunities. United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Brandt is currently seeking a Service Manager for our Saskatoon location. The Service Manager will be responsible for managing the sales and delivery of heavy duty equipment after-market support s [...]
Brandt is currently seeking a Service Manager for our Saskatoon location. The Service Manager will be responsible for managing the sales and delivery of heavy duty equipment after-market support ser [...]
Full & part time jobs available. We are starting to look for a apprentice or journeyman mechanic or someone with good mechanical skills. We operate a busy automotive business in Prince Albert and have [...]
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology is seeking a Red Seal Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic Location: Manitoba or Saskatoon For over 150 years the name Sandvik has been synonymous with quality and custome [...]