Boxfish Infrastructure Group.
Terms: Permanent Position
Annual Salary Range: $100,000 - $130,000
Boxfish Infrastructure Group (BIG) is seeking an experienced Rail Modeling & Operations Analystto use industry software to model rail networks and perform operational analysis for LRT, subway, commuter rail and intercity networks. The candidate should be familiar with operational analysis, train scheduling and understand multiple disciplines and how they impact rail operations. The candidate should be able to work collaboratively in a fluid environment within and outside train companies, government agencies and other third parties under tight timelines. The candidate must be detail-oriented,
with strong quality assurance and version control skills.
- Responsible for modelling and simulating rail networks using industry and best practice standards
- Participates in a variety of rail network analyses, studies, computer simulation model development or modification, and technical report generation addressing a wide range of operating, infrastructure and performance issues
- Perform engineering tasks to define and validate system requirements
- Perform operational analysis and rail network design
- Validate system requirements through operational analysis and rail network planning
- Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline such as engineering, transportation planning or similar field is required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in rail operations analysis, rail network planning and rail network simulation
- Experience in OpenTrack, Rail Traffic Controller (RTC), or equivalent rail network simulation software
- Experience in modelling and analyzing rail networks using industry and best practice standards
- Diverse experience of modelling and analyzing various rail networks (light rail, commuter, freight etc.) beneficial
- Understanding of train control and/or traction power system functionality a definite asset
- Interest in rail operations and system optimization strategies
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills in complex and changing environments.
Extensive health benefits plan, bonus and profit sharing opportunities.
Only the candidates selected will be contacted.
Citizens and/or permanent residents of Canada only.
Please send CVs to [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Position Summary Nous recrutons un conseilleur de vente afin d'offrir à nos clients une expérience, authentique et personnalisée et d'atteindre nos objectifs de vente. En qualité de conseiller de [...]
As one of our talented sales advisors you will provide welcoming, authentic and personalized service to our customers in order to achieve all customer service and sales targets. With your passion for [...]
Intermediate Business Intelligence Analyst NexgenRx Inc NexgenRx is a fast paced and exciting place to work where the opportunities are endless to use and develop your skills and talents and it is g [...]
Fickle Pickle Restaurant is looking for an experienced Full-time Line Cook to become part of our team. This is a good opportunity for someone who is looking for a full-time permanent position in a fam [...]