Peak Power Inc..
While people dream of a better energy future, Peak Power is building it. Founded in 2015, Peak has developed a comprehensive software platform that alleviates strain on the electricity grid and drives value to owners of clean energy assets, buildings, and electric vehicles (EVs) through electricity markets. Our Synergy software platform optimizes the operation of distributed energy resources by forecasting and predicting the behavior of electricity markets.
Reporting to the Director of Commercial Operations and Transactions, the Customer Success Manager will be a crucial member of Peak's Commercial Operations team. This is a new department, and you will be involved in all aspects of support, account management,
demonstrating the product, educating the customer, and more.
Our new Customer Success Manager will:
- Develop. You will refine the customer onboarding process for relevant products, prepare training materials to support customer adoption of the products, and develop customer retention strategies.
- Represent. You are the customer's voice to advocate for their needs and inform our sales process and help define the next generation of our product.
- Drive. You bring a focus on retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed.
- Serve. You will be the primary customer contact for onboarding new customers, training platform users, and post-go-live support.
- Collaborate. You will work with the client to understand objectives and set quantifiable goals. Internally, you will partner with Execution and Markets teams to set up or configure the platform to the customer's requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers and the Business Development team to support upselling and cross-selling to help customers achieve their goals.
What you bring to Peak Power:
- The education and experience. You bring 3+ years in a Customer Success, relationship/Account Management, or similar role. If you have a deep understanding of the energy and technology sector as it pertains to distributed energy resources, that is a plus!
- The expertise. You have experience building and maintaining relationships while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals with experience using MS Suite, Jira, and CRMs. You have an empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals.
- The drive and curiosity. You are a clear communicator, a team player, and willing to roll up your sleeves to solve complex, dynamic challenges.
- The flexibility. You are quick to adapt when priorities shift and take feedback well. You are comfortable with ambiguity and are willing to figure things out when there's no clear, defined path or process outlined.
So why Peak Power?
We are focused on solving problems that impact energy markets both locally and around the world. We are a growth-stage clean technology company that has partnered with major names in real estate, electricity, and smart city spaces. To work with us is not only to work with an exciting company, but to also be on the cutting edge of the global transition to distributed, clean, and carbon-free energy.
Apply here or learn more about our company from our website or LinkedIn.
Peak Power is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Powered by JazzHR
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
This is your opportunity to join Canada’s largest in-house property and casualty insurance Legal team. We’re looking for an experienced people manager to join our team as a Manager, Legal Clai [...]
This is your opportunity to join Canada’s largest in-house property and casualty insurance legal team. We’re looking for an experienced people manager to join our Legal Claims team as a Unit M [...]
Location Office City/Town Toronto Department Name Information Services Description Since 1997, the Technical Standards and Safety Authority (TSSA) has delivered public safety services on b [...]
This is your opportunity to join Canada’s largest in-house property and casualty insurance legal team. We’ve created an exciting new position: A Claims Manager, Support, who will lead and coac [...]