You are an experienced and enthusiastic Traffic Controller who and takes pride in safe and efficient flagging operation on the Pipeline sites.
- Directs trucks and equipment on and off site while maintaining safety of the area
- Directs public traffic, including vehicles and pedestrians
- Must be approachable, ethical, and accountable
- May perform general labour duties as assigned
- Previous flagging experience working in BC
- Must possess a BC Flagging/ Traffic Control Certification
- Must possess a valid class 5 driver's license
- Must successfully complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Able to incorporate health and safety concepts into work activities
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description *Salary Negotiable* Job description • Prepare and plan project schedules • Prepare and process all change orders • Source and procure sub-contracts with contractors and supp [...]
Securiguard is hiring full-time Pipeline Security Professionals for areas within British Columbia. This is a chance to be a part of a unique and exciting project! Hours of work: 12-hour shifts, 14 [...]
Securiguard is hiring full-time Pipeline Security Professionals for areas within British Columbia. This is a chance to be a part of a unique and exciting project! Hours of work: 12-hour shifts, 14 da [...]
Who We Are: Like our country, ATCO Frontec is built on a FrontierSpirit of being agile, robust, ready to go to the most challenging places andpush the boundaries. Do YOU have the Frontier Spirit? [...]