Job Category: Human Resources
With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining, energy, and infrastructure sectors, we understand that challenges are changing rapidly in every industry. We respond quickly with solutions that are smarter, more efficient, and innovative. We draw upon our 9,000 staff with experience in over 150 countries to challenge the status quo and create positive change for our clients, our employees, and the communities we serve.
Looking to take the next step in your career? Hatch is currently seeking a highly motivated Global Sourcing Specialist to join our Talent Acquisition team.
You possess a unique blend of HR functional skills, business savvy,
exceptional relationship building skills and a genuine passion for supporting your internal clients. You thrive working in a fast-paced, matrixed environment and have an orientation towards working collaboratively, taking initiative and driving initiatives forward.
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Source top talent globally and implement key talent attraction strategies, in partnership with global and regional talent acquisition specialists.
- Provide full cycle talent attraction and acquisition globally, working closely with regional colleagues.
- Build and maintain a network of industry contacts, brand awareness, and strategic external partnerships.
- Establish and maintain talent market expertise including industry trends and competitors, and innovative recruiting techniques and platforms, for Advisory and/or other areas of Hatch’s business.
- Regular engagement with stakeholders including hiring managers and global HR Leads to review strategic hiring needs and recruiting activities across regions.
- Be a champion of inclusion and diversity.
You bring to the role:
- Proven influencing skills
- Reliability and accountability
- Adaptable and can handle ambiguity
- Business acumen such understanding of key business drivers
- Experience recruiting for advisory/consulting, digital, and/or engineering roles preferred.
Why join us?
- Think globally, act locally
- Engage people who make a difference
- Apply your technical expertise to grow a key part of the Hatch business
What we offer you?
- Flexible work environment
- A Canada’s Top 100 employer and best managed company
- The opportunity to drive your career
- Collaborate with leading consultants and technical experts towards a better world through positive change
We are committed to fostering a workforce in each of our locations that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Hatch is an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers employment applicants without regard to age, race, colour, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected status. If you have any special needs requirements, please let us know. We will do our utmost to accommodate, in accordance with applicable local legislation.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The position of is a part of the Business Office for Markets - Rates Technology, Market Treasure, Ops and XMR and Margin Tech. The incumbent will be part of the global business office team and will ha [...]
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate 1 year to less than 2 years Business Equipment and Computer Applications - MS Excel - MS Windows - MS Word - MS Office Area of Speciali [...]
The Electrical Safety Authority is seeking an outstanding Data Management Professional with outstanding senior level experience who wants to be part of an outstanding team and who deserves an outstand [...]
Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion. If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to h [...]