Would you like to work with Fortune 500 customers from all over North America? As a Business Development Specialist, you’ll have the opportunity to travel and mix with a wide variety of industry leaders and professionals. Come work for an exciting and visionary company and help our customers succeed by introducing them to our products and services.We are a rapidly growing software company looking to bring on a passionate and enthusiastic Business Development Specialist to help us further grow our business. As a key member of the business development team, you will be tasked with developing the existing customer base while building and establishing meaningful new relationships with our North American prospect.
Highly skilled at business operations, you will be critical to Ataccama’s sales lifecycle. At Ataccama, we believe that ‘quality’ has a fundamental impact on the success of our business. This belief extends not only to our products, but also to the people in our organization.
- Coordinate business development activities
- Monitor and evaluate trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management and sales team to discuss account strategy
- Develop presentations on a monthly basis to the sales team and evaluate the progress of the business development strategy
- Generate new leads, identify decision-makers, and screen potential business opportunities
- Build, check, and expand client database and key contact information
- Manage proposal response process to RFPs, RFIs,
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies and tasks that achieve strategic goals
- Manage both our existing sales pipeline and develop new business opportunities
- Attend industry conferences and events to generate and nurture leads
Is this you?
- You see challenges as opportunities. Why wait for a task list when you can start innovating right away?
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with data analysis
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience with CRM software – preferably Pipedrive
- Previous B2B sales experience
Perks & Benefits
- A collaborative, transparent, and engaging culture, working with awesome technology
- Experienced team to support your professional growth
- Room to adjust and expand your role based on your individual skills and interests
- Competitive compensation package and perks (corporate discounts on travel, fitness, attractions and shopping)
- Outstanding health, vision and dental benefits
- Lucrative employee referral program
- Learning and development support
- Healthy snacks and refreshments in the kitchen
- Company and team social events throughout the year (annual allstaff event and holiday party in Prague office, etc.)
- Excellent office location in downtown Toronto, minutes from Union station
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Introduction IBM Application Consultants work directly with our clients on key initiatives. You will have the opportunity to build an in-depth understanding of their business issues and implement o [...]
Aon is looking for Onshore Production Certificate Specialist: Location: Toronto Must have experience on working on Certificates: Executes operational/technical work under general guidance for [...]
What is the opportunity? RBC's Payments team is on an exciting journey to modernize the way RBC and Canada will complete payments. The future of payments will look much different in the years to c [...]
This position will be a 12 month contract. What is the opportunity? RBC Group Advantage is a comprehensive business segment that offers expert advice to business clients focused on retirement s [...]