Amazon is hiring Full-Time Seasonal Warehouse Associates in Delta who can thrive in a fast-paced environment that involves working with and around moving machinery. Work inside an Amazon warehouse, picking, packing and shipping customer orders.
- Earn $15.75/hr for day shift & $16.25/hr for night shift
- Earn up to $18.25/hr for select night shifts! (limited time opportunity)
- Full-Time Seasonal contract
Location: 450 Derwent Pl, Delta, BC V3M 5Y9, Canada
- Be part of the team that prepares Amazon customer orders. Some of your duties may include:
- Receive and stow inventory
- Pick and pack orders
- Load boxes into trucks for shipment
- Perform the following tasks:
- Lift up to 22 kilograms /49 pounds
- Stand/walk during shifts lasting up to 12 hours, and frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
- Operate carts, dollies, hand trucks, forklifts, order pickers, and other equipment to move large quantities of merchandise
- Operate powered industrial equipment (PIT); we provide special training to associates based on interest and availability
- Climb and descend stairs (applies to sites with stairs)
- Work on a secure mezzanine at a height of up to 12 meters / 40 feet (applies to buildings with mezzanines)
Working in an Amazon Warehouse
Working in a warehouse means being on the front line of fulfilling our customer promise. Here's what it's like inside the warehouse:
- Your safety is important to us. While on the job, you'll wear a reflective vest, do daily stretching exercises to get ready for each shift, share safety tips with co-workers, and recognize each other for working safely.
- Flexibility is key; associates should be open to working voluntary and mandatory extra hours and willing to work at a fast pace.
- You'll be on the move for your whole shift. Your shifts will include standing in one place for extended periods, walking around the facility, and climbing stairs. You will need to wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes.
- Even with climate controls, temperatures in some parts of our warehouses may vary between 15 C / 60 F and 32 C / 90 F. When working in the truck yard or inside of a trailer on the dock during a hot day, the temperature can exceed 32 C / 90 F.
- Noise levels vary. Hearing protection is available.
- A relaxed dress code gives you freedom to move around and feel comfortable and safe. We ask that associates follow warehouse dress code guidelines for safety reasons.
- High school or equivalent diploma
- No resume or previous work experience required!
Amazon is committed to employment equity. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce that reflects Canada is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills and value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build. Amazon is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with applicable laws in the province of Quebec. If you require accommodations, please notify us at www.amazondelivers.jobs/contactus .
PandoLogic. Keywords: Warehouse Worker, Location: Vancouver, BC - V5Y 2C9
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Work Shift: 4 days, 10 hour shifts during Monday-Friday (day shift) Starting at 3 weeks’ vacation Job Summary Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Warehouse Materials Handler II is primarily [...]
ADT by TELUS is part of the TELUS family, a world-leading communications and information technology company based in Vancouver with $14.6 billion in annual revenue and 14.2 million customer connection [...]
Description About Us With an extensive fulfillment and delivery network, we are able to deliver customer orders next day. Over 10,000 Supply Chain & Logistics associates throughout North America del [...]
Job Description We are looking to hire a dedicated Content Writer to create content for blogs, articles and product descriptions. The Content Writer's responsibilities include taking a brief created [...]