Title: Client Solutions Advisor - GTA East 1 Year Contract
Requisition ID: 90034
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
Contributes to the overall success of the Customer Solutions Advisor team in a Canadian Retail branch ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team's business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
• Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
• Focuses on expanding customer relationships from new and existing clients originating from indirect distribution channels in assigned markets by:
o Growing primary banking relationships by presenting the features and benefits of relevant products to individual customers acquired from Indirect Mortgage channels (Scotia Mortgage Authority and Home Financing Solutions);
o Deepening primary banking relationships by proactively contacting customers acquired from an outbound contact program targeting other indirect-sourced customers, single service customers or other undeveloped customer relationships (as directed by the Senior Manager, Client Solutions);
o Ensuring an excellent customer experience is delivered by leveraging outstanding sales and customer service skills;
o Achieving objectives relating to sales results, effective customer hand-off, and adherence to compliance for products delivered and services offered;
o Effectively facilitating a hand-off of the newly developed customer relationship to an appropriate Branch FA during or immediately following the CSA meeting as outlined in the hand off process;
o Developing and maintaining a relationship of mutual trust and confidence with customers, Mortgage Brokers, and key Scotiabank partners including Home Financing Advisors (HFAs), Broker Relationship Managers (BRMs), Home Financing Lending Managers (HFLMs), Underwriters and other branch employees to ensure successful transition of the customer.
Minimizing the Banks' exposure to risk by:
o Adhering to Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements, all privacy, FCAC, CDIC and anti-money laundering/anti-terrorist funding
o Escalating fraudulent activities and unusual occurrences to your direct supervisor
o Following established policies and procedures for approval of any unsecured lending above pre-approved limits, ensuring referral for approval by ACE in all cases where required
• Understand how the Bank's risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
• Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational risk, regulatory compliance risk, AML/ATF risk and conduct risk, including but not limited to responsibilities under the Operational Risk Management Framework, Regulatory Compliance Risk Management Framework, AML/ATF Global Handbook and the Guidelines for Business Conduct.
• Champions a high performance environment and implements a people strategy that attracts, retains, develops and motivates their team by fostering an inclusive work environment; communicating vison/values/business strategy and managing succession and development planning for the team.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Ajax || Canada : Ontario : Oshawa || Canada : Ontario : Pickering || Canada : Ontario : Whitby
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. Our employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank's six guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Segment: Underwriter, Bank, Banking, Developer, Law, Insurance, Finance, Technology, Legal
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate Experience an asset Weight Handling Up to 23 kg (50 lbs) More than 45 kg (100 lbs) Work Setting Office building Factory or plant [...]
About GM There’s never been a more exciting time to work for General Motors. To achieve our vision of a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion, we need people to join us [...]
Join Us in Changing the Way the World Ages! APPLY TODAY - START NEXT WEEK! - CALL 416-488-8777 Job Description: Home Care Assistance is urgently looking to fill an RPN (Registered Practical Nurse [...]
NOW HIRING....ALL SHIFTS...FULL TIME...GET PAID WEEKLY, EAT FREE. We are currently hiring...start immediately!! We currently have 21 locations and will be opening more this year! JOIN IN THE FUN!! WE [...]