Title: Content Manager
Requisition ID: 90288
Tangerine is Canada's leading direct bank. We offer flexible and accessible banking options, innovative products, and award-winning Client service. The reason why Tangerine employees come to work each day is to help Canadians live better lives. We focus on making a difference in our communities, and that includes our own internal community. It's important to us that our employees feel empowered and enthusiastic about belonging to our Orange culture.
The Content Manager Contributes to the overall success of the Digital Marketing eCommerce team globally ensuring specific individual goals, plans,
initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team's business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
Is this role right for you?
• Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
• You ensure that website content has a consistent look and feel and is formatted and optimized to established standards
• You have knowledge and experience using content management platforms, website testing and personalization tools, and web analytics tools (Adobe platform experience is an asset)
• You understand the importance of implementing accessible content and have knowledge of WCAG 2.0 AA standards
• You understand the impact of content and can use web and SEO metrics to analyze website traffic and user engagement to drive thoughtful, data-driven optimizations
• Understanding of the customer journey and how "discovery" integrates into the entire journey map, both online and offline
• A strong ability to manage multiple business priorities and stakeholder expectations in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with strong problem solving and decision-making skills
• Understand how the Bank's risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
• Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas in accordance with Scotiabank's Values, its Code of Conduct and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk.
• Champions a high performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed?
• 3+ years in website content management
• Experience in A/B Testing and personalization
• Ability to leverage data and SEO insights to drive always on optimizations
• Understanding of WCAG 2.0 AA standards
• Core desire to build a top-tier customer experience and the ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders to deliver it
What's in it for you?
• We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity and curiosity and celebrates success!
• We provide you with the tools and technology needed to create meaningful customer experiences
• You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world
• We hire you for your talent - not just a job - so you can grow with us. We'll equip you for success not only in your role, but also in your career as a whole
• Dress codes don't apply here: being comfortable does
• Our work from home social channel offers weekly virtual yoga, social events, learning opportunities, and contests to share current experiences & promote wellbeing in our new remote environment
• Access to thousands of online and in-person courses so you can hone your current skills, or learn new ones
• A competitive rewards package that includes a base salary, a performance bonus, company matching programs on pension and profit sharing, paid vacation, personal & sick days, medical, vision, and dental benefits that start from day one and much more!
• Free shuttle service to and from Union Station, onsite subsidized cafeteria with a chef, and an onsite fitness center *
*Some of our perks & onsite offerings will be offline as we continue to monitor federal and provincial regulations around COVID-19.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
At Tangerine we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the team, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know.
Job Segment: Medical, Bank, Banking, Marketing Manager, Manager, Healthcare, Finance, Marketing, Management
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Job Summary Woori Education Group is an agency with more than 20 years of experience in the educational segment, being responsible for making the dream of more than 15,000 students [...]
Requisition ID: 90922 Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. Global Business Payments Rotational Associate - Sales Role Job Level: 7 LOCATION: To [...]
Company Overview Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think ''TD'' if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North Americ [...]
Requisition ID: 90925 Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. Global Business Payments Rotational Associate - Product Role Job Level: 7 Full Time [...]