GAIN - Vancouver Island’s Premier Dealer Group
BMW/MINI Victoria is a progressive customer and employee focused dealership offering only the finest automobiles, accessories, and service. We have established ourselves as leaders in the industry for our dedication to our clients and our passion for the product we represent. We are proud of our reputation. We believe that business is a relationship, not a transaction, and it shows through our industry recognition, loyal customers, long-term employees, and our numerous awards.
We also believe in giving back to the community. We support our Vancouver Island community with sponsorships and donations to support arts, sports, motorsport, families in need, sick children, hospice, and many others.
If this sounds like the place you want to be, now is your opportunity! We are looking for a Red Seal Certified Automotive Technician to join our amazing team!
As a Technician with BMW/MINI Victoria, you will enjoy working in state-of-the-art facilities with the latest equipment and technology.
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Team:
- We offer competitive wages and group health benefits.
- We value your lifestyle and work-life balance.
- We support professional development and encourage career growth.
- We offer “drive your own brand” programs that allow our employees to drive their “dream car” and get to know the products they represent.
- Provide excellent quality service of all mechanical and electrical repairs
- Perform complex electrical and mechanical diagnosing
- Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor and foreman
- Inspect motor in operation, road test motor vehicle, and test automotive systems and components using computerized diagnostic and other testing devices to diagnose and isolate faults
- Repair or replace mechanical units or components using hand and or power tools
- Provide the highest level of customer service, communicating in a friendly, informative and professional way
- Demonstrate a healthy, supportive team attitude with all departments
- Must have Red Seal Journeyman Ticket
- Must have a spotless criminal record check, valid BC driver’s license and a clean driver’s abstract
- Must have initiative, drive and an attitude to achieve service targets while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction
- Computer skills are an asset
Wage: $37.24 per hour
RRSP: $1.49 per sold hour
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Requisition ID: 153081 Position Number: 20054493 Posting End Date: October 30, 2020 City: Winnipeg Site: Deer Lodge Centre Department / Unit: T5 Personal Care Job Stream: Clinical Support [...]
Policy Analyst Administrative Officer R21 There is currently one temporary assignment available until 10/31/2021. This temporary assignment may become permanent. An eligibility list may be est [...]
Requisition ID: 153564 Position Number: 20056195 Posting End Date: October 30, 2020 City: Winnipeg Site: Misericordia Health Centre Work Location: Misericordia Health Centre Department / Unit: [...]
Requisition ID: 153683 Position Number: 20035082 Posting End Date: October 30, 2020 City: Winnipeg Site: Concordia Hospital Work Location: Concordia Hospital Department / Unit: Post Anesthesia [...]