IAM Software Developer : Mercedes-Benz Canada needs fans like you
What it means to be a fan
Everything starts with fans. Mercedes-Benz Canada is the number one automotive company in Canada, six years in a row. We’re looking for someone who is enthusiastically devoted to Mercedes-Benz. You love our brand and have the drive to learn about the automotive industry. You are impressed with the Mercedes-Benz legacy and can easily identify with what the star represents. And you’re eager to live Mercedes-Benz values and are ready to add to the story.
How your role will add to the story:
We are looking for IAM Software Developer to join our Global Cyber Security team and worldwide organization.
This team delivers Identity and Access Management Services (IAM) to our global Daimler organization. This includes implementing IAM products and solutions, PING Identity in particular. If you enjoy working with other professionals in the digital-first world where digitization and its effects are now reaching into every corner of our lives, we encourage you to apply.
A day in the life:
- Provide leadership in implementing Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) employing DevOps methods and tech stacks to enable developers' productivity and optimizing time-to-value.
- Verify stability, interoperability, portability, security, and scalability of IAM software architecture.
- Support all our deployment activities, connector configuration, custom rule development, workflow configuration and development, certifications and third party system integration.
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing and bug-related engineering efforts.
- Develop and implement system defects/enhancements.
- Design, implement, and educate our build processes, code migration, and source control use.
- Provide IAM tools for troubleshooting services as part of project or post-production support activities.
- Support system upgrades and define the application roadmap.
Being a Mercedes-Benz Fan has its perks:
- Certified “Great Place to Work®” organization.
- Commitment to inclusion & diversity.
- Engaging corporate culture.
- Training, development and career growth opportunities.
- Benefits to support work-life balance/integration.
- A strong portfolio of corporate social responsibility initiatives.
- State of the art working facilities.
- Vehicle purchase and lease programs.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and pension programs.
- Recognition rewards and discount programs.
Mercedes-Benz Fan skills, requirements & traits:
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Bachelor’s Degree (accredited school) or equivalent with emphasis in computer/information science or information technology.
- 2+ years of IT experience and 1+ years of experience supporting Identity and Access Management (IAM) solution as a developer.
- Experience in implementing enhancements, upgrades, patches as well as troubleshooting Ping or other IAM tools, incl. migrating SSB across different environments.
- Some experience in IAM technologies such as multi-tiered applications, databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL), LDAP and AD services, application servers, network infrastructure, and understanding security and dataflow within these components.
- Experience in writing system design documents, technical procedures, release documentation and presentations.
- Able to work in project teams, under pressure, facilitate discussion, decision-making, and conflict resolution.
- Excellent communicator, able to engage and effectively respond to diverse stakeholders.
- Language skills: English fluent; German will be a plus.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Description de l'emploi The role is expected to deliver superior client service in a fast-paced environment in adherence to Laurentian Bank's policies, standards, and guidelines. The Bilingual Probl [...]
Resolver is a software company that won't stop growing, and we’re looking for a Technical Recruitment Specialist to keep up! During a three (3) month sprint towards our growth goals, you'll partner [...]
Job Title: Implementation Consultant Location: Toronto, CA or Philadelphia/Atlanta (remote) Function: Professional Services Position Type: Regular, Full-time Position Level: Experienced Travel: U [...]
Job Description The ideal Beauty Concierge candidate is detail oriented, results drives and committed to providing outstanding customer service every day. A day in the life… - Greet and dire [...]