Grasshopper Solar Corporation
Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
At TD Canada Trust, we are the frontline of TD Bank. We strive to build deep and long- lasting relationships with our customers. By understanding their needs and providing personalized financial solutions, our purpose is to help our customers and small businesses achieve their financial goals.
We are looking for brand champions, relationship builders,
and leading professionals with an understanding of market and economic trends that can build legendary customer experiences.
Join TD Canada Trust and think like a customer, act like an owner, innovate with purpose and execute with an impact.
Can you bring your charming self to work and make customer interactions delightful one? Can you process financial transactions accurately and get a sense of achievement by providing excellent customer experience? If so then, take the next step to your future today and apply for the position of Customer Experience Associate. We are expecting an all-around champion who can understand customer needs and advise best suited banking solutions for a positive customer experience.
In this role, you will:
- Process financial transactions like deposits, withdrawals and bill payments as per standardized operating procedures, industry regulations and TD’s Code of Conduct and Ethics
- Understand and determine customer needs to recommend solutions specific to those needs while exercising discretion in confidential matters
- Respond and resolve customers’ concerns using standard procedures and escalating non-standard activities, as necessary
- Achieve assigned goals and business objectives by promoting banking solutions and completing business processes in a timely and accurate manner
- Connect personally with customers to advise them appropriately and clearly on banking solutions and processes
- Help build a positive, diverse and equitable work environment by promoting team effectiveness as well as participating in personal performance development
- Assist the team by respecting coworkers, staying dedicated, and keeping everyone up-to-date on the status of routine activities
- Deliver quality customer experiences and recommend operational improvements where opportunity exists to improve and achieve operational excellence
- High School Diploma with over 1 year of relevant experience
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent is an asset
- Strong administration, organizational, planning and time management skills to work in a fast-paced environment
- Hands on knowledge of using MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and internet
- A go-getter who can exercise initiative and be accurate and detail oriented to handle several tasks and changing priorities
- A dynamic communicator with established customer experience skills who can connect, both verbally and in writing, with different people in a calm, courteous, and effective manner
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Description We collaborate and innovate… Our North American Supply Chain network brings technology and people together in innovative ways to deliver state–of–the–art products, services, an [...]
Description We collaborate and innovate… Our North American Supply Chain network brings technology and people together in innovative ways to deliver state–of–the–art products, services, [...]
RW&CO.; is the one-stop destination for both men's and women's polished cool city wear. Our collections inspire confidence and individual style from workday to weekend. We’re bringing dressy back, w [...]
As a provider of essential everyday necessities, our Dollarama stores remain open and continue to recruit new members for our teams to provide a continued service to millions of Canadians during this [...]