Look no further – this position is exclusively offered via Bedard Resources!
Our client is a university institute ibn the South-West of Montreal and is looking for a CPA financial management associate to join their team!
Do you want to work in the public/medical sector? This is a temporary mandate with an indefinite duration – job entry now!
In the current context, we are now more than ever concerned about our candidates’ well-being. Our clients comply with sanitary instructions and are ready to receive you. They provide the protective equipment you will need and abide by physical distancing rules that will allow you to work safely.
- Validate financial operations.
- Collaborate on internal financial reporting with the budget sector.
- Perform General Ledger account analysis.
- Perform accounting entries.
- Approve bank reconciliations.
- Perform cash flow management control.
- Complete end of period and end of fiscal year work.
- Use different financial software.
- Prepare year-end audit files.
- Assist external auditors when necessary.
- Perform complex analyses and calculations in terms of financial management work.
- Design, analyze and provide professional techniques for financial and statistical accounting operations.
- Carry out any other similar tasks.
If you are ready to take on new challenges, we would like to meet you!
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting Science (or similar field).
- Member of the Order and CPA title.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Ability to travel to different locations.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be professional and have rigour.
- Show leadership.
- Be responsible.
[email protected]#ci082020BUCV ml
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Date: Sep 23, 2020 Location: Montreal, QC, CA Requisition ID: 13290 Chez Molson Coors, nous visons à ravir les consommateurs de bière du monde. Nous sommes une entreprise de brassage familiale [...]
Hiring Unit: Desautels Faculty of Management Position Summary: -Responsible for running RIT simulations based on the demand of students and professors,using RIT as well as providing assistan [...]
Financial Systems Analyst LASIK MD is a national provider of laser vision correction and intraocular lens implant procedures. Since first opening our doors more than 17 years ago, it’s been our mis [...]
Position Summary: Reporting to the Associate Director Protection, Student Housing and Hospitality Services, the Protection Supervisor is responsible for the night to night operations by directing a [...]