Goudreau Personnel Services LTD
Human Resources Manager $90-115K
Job ID: 73132 Kingsville, ON
- Posted 1 day ago
- Wage: Wage: $90-115K (plus benefits, pension and other)
- Position specifics: Excellent opportunity for a hands-on HR professional.
Reporting the the President and General Manager of this manufacturing facility, the Human Resources Manager will be a very important part of the management team and a critical player in the strategic management and leadership of the organization as a whole. The Human Resources Manager will partner with Operations and Finance on all levels, and will have the following responsibilities:
- Recommend, implement and update Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues and conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations as necessary.
- Maintain key controls related to Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) with adherence to established processes and guidelines.
- Coordinate sharing of information across Corporate and Field Human Resources teams.
- Oversee the design and management of recruitment strategies and processes related to search firms, screening, interviewing, selection and hiring for all positions, ensuring the Group’s ability to recruit local, regional and national top-tier talent.
- Maintain integrity of Human Resources Information System (HRIS) data and reporting functionality.
- Provide Human Resources support in the areas of ethics, compensation planning, performance management, talent management, headcount management, leadership development, staffing, absence management, employee relations, and labor relations through the Human Resources team.
- Maintain the day to day needs related to on-boarding, payroll, benefits, employee relations, etc.
- Work with management to develop and maintain Company Safety Program as it relates to business operations in General Industry and Construction.
- Navigate through difficult situations with ease including; conflict resolution, employment separations and terminations, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters and recommended practice.
- Provide guidance and input on Learning & Development as it relates to workforce planning and succession planning.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee separation, and identify potential legal risks.
- Maintain the organization’s structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions. Maintain Group organization charts.
- Maintain compliance record-keeping including statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates. Document attendance, time-off requests, non-scheduled time off, personal changes, salary changes, and other changes as needed.
- University Degree in Human Resources and/or a minimum of 5-10 years experience in a Management capacity in a Human Resources Department
- Manufacturing/Production experience strongly recommended
- Human Resources Professional Designation a major asset
- Thorough understanding of the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Ability to deal professionally and discretely with sensitive issues and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to supervise and direct an HR Generalist and other office personnel
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Location: Kingsville Shift: Day/Afternoons Wage: $15 - $17 Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities: - Follow schedule and perform regular cleaning and sanitation duties on all production lines [...]
Location: Kingsville, Ontario Full time employment 6-days a week. Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities: Grade, sort and package produce (cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers and egg plant) Ma [...]
Location: Kingsville, ON Job Responsibilities: - Request quotes, confirm orders and process invoices in a timely manner. - Review and requisition orders for accuracy, verify stock availability f [...]
Location: Kingsville, Ontario Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities: - Drives tractor-trailer combination or straight truck, applying knowledge of commercial driving regulations, to transport [...]