The Marketing Coordinator, under the direction and guidance of the Director, will work closely with internal teams and Scholars’ agency partner to complete marketing requests including graphic content and creative assets with an intuitive sense of layout and design. The incumbent will provide creative and innovative solutions, while producing designs that align with brand guidelines and franchisee expectations. Strong communication skills coupled with the ability to understand both the aesthetic needs and technical requirements of the digital space will best support the Marketing Coordinator in their role.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Works in collaboration with the internal team and agency partner to develop creative concepts and execute upon them based on franchisee expectations
- Responsible for the management of social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Ensures that all digital and traditional graphic content is optimized across all channels, and that all files are proofed and correctly formatted for optimal reproduction
- Manages designated projects from concept development through to execution by coordinating with the appropriate stakeholders to secure proper assets and meet task deadlines
- Confers with management to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content, and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Prepares and sends e-mail campaigns as needed
- Selects and edits photos and other media as required
- Maintains a strong understanding of any current technologies and/or practices through continuing education, research, and/or workshops to provide recommendations based on best practices as well as industry and consumer trends
- Provides professional and friendly customer service and technical support to internal team members and external stakeholders
- Performs all other duties as required to support overall project completion and success
Knowledge, Education, and Experience:
- A College diploma, University degree, or relevant job-related experience. We welcome highly experienced, self-taught, and self-motivated learners who express a strong passion for marketing.
- 1-2 years related experience in a communications or marketing environment
- Extensive skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects etc.), PDF form creation and optimization, knowledge of various Google Applications, and the ability to quickly learn new software
- Experience working within web content management systems (e.g. WordPress) and email campaign systems (e.g. MailChimp); familiarity with web development and design concepts, and basic HTML and CSS coding
- Experience with video production and/or photography considered an asset
- A keen eye for visual aesthetic and branding; good knowledge of colour systems, artwork preparation and the print production process
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills; proven ability to successfully manage tasks and projects independently; strong planning and problem solving skills
- Ability to be flexible and quickly re-prioritize and react positively with short notice of changes
- Ability to work competently with exceptional accuracy in a fast-paced and highly dynamic environment that is challenging and constantly evolving
- Exemplary interpersonal and customer service skills; maturity, positive attitude and demonstrated success in liaising with all levels of management and a variety of stakeholders
Please include links to your online portfolio in your application.
Show moreShow less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Role Description We are a boutique wealth management and insurance firm that services professionals and business owners. We are looking for the right person to help us drive growth and protect the b [...]
About Western Since 1878, Western University has been committed to serving our communities through the pursuit of academic excellence and by providing students, faculty, and community members with l [...]
Your Role: The Product Management team is responsible for executing product strategy, prioritizing and aligning roadmaps, and for researching and defining enhancements and upgrades to Global Relay se [...]
Description Parkland is an independent supplier and marketer of fuel and petroleum products and a leading convenience store operator. We’re helping communities stay on the move and our team members [...]