Co-op Refinery Complex
During these challenging times, Federated Co-operatives Limited is working to serve our local co-ops, customers, and communities. We are committed to supporting our local co-ops and the communities they serve. Working together to provide essential services to communities across Western Canada, we are hiring a Customer Service Associate (temporary, up to 3 months) on a temporary basis at our Home Office in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
Who we are:
As a co-operative, we do business differently. We believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. Our work is guided by our values of integrity,
excellence and responsibility and driven by our vision of building sustainable communities together. To learn more about who we are, visit .
What you’ll do:
You will be responsible for reviewing stock/inventory, processing orders, administering merchandise programs/promotions, and respond to retail inquiries. This is a full-time position.
- You will receive and process stock and direct Crop Inputs, Agricultural Equipment and Animal Health orders and provide follow up to retails for all orders. You provide product, pricing and stock availability information to retails; handle other retail inquiries and concerns. You process receiving’s for the incoming stock from suppliers into CWS warehouses and for stock returned from retails for crop inputs.
- You will process promotion orders for crop supplies and feed and release promotion orders as per replenisher requests. You process retail and supplier claims for damages, short ships, warranty, product recall, and overstock returns. You process Ag Equipment invoices for manual orders; audit and code freight bills for crop input deliveries to retails.
- You handle crop protection product recalls and ensure timely return of the product from retails to CWS and then to the suppliers. Update master contact sheet and maintain files and records as required, and handle other duties as assigned.
Why it matters:
We help local Co-ops grow and thrive by offering a range of professional services, including marketing, market research, information technology, human resources, accounting, risk management and business development.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Early Careers and:
- You have:
- A Diploma in Business or Agriculture and 2 years of Agriculture related experience OR
- You have completed a one-year certificate program in Business or Agriculture and have 3 years of Agriculture related experience. Preference will be given to Diploma holders.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are an asset.
- You’re honest and trustworthy, are results oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
- You believe in collaboration, building relationships and value the perspectives of others.
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, short-term incentives, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop, and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
FCL embraces diversity and inclusion and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows every person to bring their whole self to work.
If this opportunity speaks to you, we invite you to apply by September 8, 2020.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Please note you may be required to undergo a background and substance test in accordance with FCL policies.
Licenses & Certifications
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description We're looking for experienced, friendly and reliable people to help on our Back-of-House Line/Prep team at Famoso Neapolitan Pizzeria in Saskatoon, in both part-time positions. This p [...]
Under the direction of the Manager of the Youth Mental Health and Addictions team, and the Youth Addictions Supervisor, the Clinical Addictions Counsellor Youth provides ongoing assessment, counsellin [...]
Reporting to the Manager of Workforce Planning and Employment, the Specialist provides advanced knowledge as a strategic partner and subject matter expert within the Human Resources Department in the [...]
As a member of a multi-disciplinary team within the Youth Program, the Social Worker provides mental health services to youth who are exhibiting social/emotional/behavioural difficulties and to their [...]