Co-op Refinery Complex
During these challenging times, Federated Co-operatives Limited is working to serve our local co-ops, customers, and communities. We are committed to supporting our local co-ops and the communities they serve. Working together to provide essential services to communities across Western Canada, we are hiring Material Handlers on a casual basis at our Distribution Centre in Edmonton, Alberta.
Who we are:
As a co-operative, we do business differently. We believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. Our work is guided by our values of integrity,
excellence and responsibility and driven by our vision of building sustainable communities together. To learn more about who we are, visit .
What you’ll do:
- You will fill, check and pack orders using a pallet jack and headset system throughout the warehouse to select items from floor stock to assemble on pallets to be transported to local Co-ops.
- You will be completing physical work including frequent bending, twisting, and lifting weight of up to 50lbs.
- You will be working in a fast-paced environment in various climates (i.e. Freezer).
Why it matters:
We help local Co-ops serve their communities by providing support and leadership to food, pharmacy, liquor and convenience stores, and by delivering quality products and exemplary customer service.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Supply Chain and:
- Must be in good health and physically fit.
- You have a High school education (or equivalent).
- You may be required to work shifts.
- You’re honest and trustworthy, are results oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
- You believe in collaboration, building relationships and value the perspectives of others.
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, short-term incentives, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop, and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
FCL embraces diversity and inclusion and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows every person to bring their whole self to work.
We take the health and well-being of our team members and customers very seriously. We continue to take steps across all areas of our business and locations to keep our team members and customers safe and healthy.
If this opportunity speaks to you, we invite you to apply by September 8, 2020.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Please note you may be required to undergo a background and substance test in accordance with FCL policies. FCLHP
Licenses & Certifications
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- (2010480) The Opportunity: Are you seeking an opportunity to demonstrate and develop your Electrical Maintenance Technician skill set? This is an incredible opportunity where you will oversee and [...]
WHO YOU ARE - You have experience of setting and implementing action plans and budgets and following up goals. - You can lead, motivate and engage with your team. - You can develop knowledg [...]
Your Opportunity: Provision of direct client care including assessment and treatment, and indirect client care to support clients with diverse conditions. Provides education and management of client [...]
Your Opportunity: The Stollery Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) located at the Royal Alexandra Hospital, is a 69 funded bed unit that accepts babies from all over Northern Alberta, Yukon, Northwe [...]