SA Energy Group is a General Partnership between Robert B. Somerville and Aecon Utilities, a division of Aecon Construction Group. SA Energy Group provides mainline pipeline construction services to the Canadian Oil and Gas industry. We have a strong project backlog and our successes are well documented having constructed over 1000 km of large diameter pipeline over the past 7 years.
Under the supervision of the Project Manager, the Office Clerk will be responsible for performing various administrative and clerical tasks to support the SAEG project team.
This is a temporary full-time position. The work schedule will be 6 days on (Monday – Saturday) and 1 day off (Sunday), 10-12 hours per day.
The employment term shall be dependent on the duration of the current project and future project workload.
The position may be based out of one of the following, or a combination of, SA Energy Group’s Project Offices in:
• Parsnip Yard, BC
• Vanderhoof, BC
• Maintain office files and records so they are easily accessible and updated frequently.
• Sort and distribute incoming mail and prepare any outgoing mail.
• Assist in office management and organization procedures.
• Maintain regular contact with Project Team for approvals and scanning documents to them.
• Take meeting minutes when required.
• Monitor and order stocks of office supplies.
• Work collaboratively with Project Team to ensure safe and efficient project execution.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
Required Knowledge and Experience
• 1-2 years of Administrative experience, preferably in a high-volume environment in the construction industry.
• Must possess and demonstrate strong computer skills; highly proficient in Microsoft Office software i.e.; Word, Outlook, and Excel.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy is required.
• Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to meet multiple deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
• Ability to work effectively with limited supervision and in a team environment.
• Ability to work 6 days on 1 day off schedule.
• Remote work locations.
• Temporary relocation as required.
• Extended work hours as required.
Aecon has every intention of fostering diversity within and across our organization. We welcome those who would contribute to the further diversification of our staff including, but not limited to, women, visible minorities, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity.
If you require accommodation during any step of the application process please click here.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are an international company with a workforce of more than 38,500 top professionals, present in more than 40 countries across the five continents. Leaders in Innovation and Technological Developmen [...]
Job Posting Job ID: 38334 Location: Vancouver - Point Grey Campus Employment Group: CUPE 2950 (Cler/Secr/Library) Job Category: CUPE 2950 Administrative Suppt Classificatio [...]
Job Description: Job Title: Portfolio Clerk - Staffing Service Work Site: North Shore Staffing Office, Lions Gate Hospital - North Vancouver, BC Status: Temporary Full Time Start Date: As s [...]
- Reconcile accounts - Prepare trial balance of books - Post journal entries - Maintain general ledgers and financial statements - Prepare financial and accounting reports - Keep financial r [...]