At Aviso Wealth, we are dedicated to improving the financial well-being of Canadians. As a leading wealth management organization, we are committed to service, partnership, and innovation. Working with talented and energetic professionals who exemplify our values every day, you will quickly notice that our people and dynamic culture sets Aviso Wealth apart. If you’re looking for interesting and challenging work, at a company committed to its people, find out more about what Aviso Wealth has to offer at .
We’re looking for an Executive Assistant to support 2 Senior leaders
Reporting to 2 Senior Vice Presidents,
the Executive Assistant is responsible for providing all facets of executive administration, including calendar management, internal and external meeting and event coordination, travel planning, taking meeting notes, document preparation, reporting and looking for efficiencies and process improvement and is strong at using technology.
Who you are:
- You take initiative, seeking out and owning opportunities to improve yourself, your team, and our business
- You’re comfortable in a fast-paced environment, maintaining a keen attention to detail even when under pressure
- You thrive in a collaborative environment, sharing your knowledge with your colleagues, and celebrating success as a team
- You’re a life-long learner, staying current on market events, industry news, and innovative trends and technologies
- You believe in sustainable financial strength, and you’re committed to long-term wealth solutions
- You consider the impact of your actions on your team members, our partners, our clients, and the places where we live and work
What your day looks like:
- Provide a full range of administrative assistance to the executive team: managing an active calendar; providing initial response to issues or redirecting to others, liaising with offices of senior executives internally and externally; scanning, filing and reviewing correspondence
- Compile and complete monthly credit card and cash expense claims and invoices
- Use strong word, excel and PowerPoint skills to help with board presentations
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with other executive assistants to ensure effective communication and optimum support to the CPO, CCO, and Executive Team
- Proactively offer suggestions on process improvement and look to become quickly proficient with new technology
- Maintain an organized filing/document management process for electronic and paper documents that ensures the protection of all confidential information and materials
- Effectively manage and resolve conflicting priorities and negotiate workable timeframes with other Executives and reporting staff seeking administrative assistance
- Contribute to all aspects of event production, including budgeting, development of concepts, on-site execution and event wrap-up
Your experience and skills:
- University degree preferred
- Minimum of 6 years in a similar role supporting senior executives
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point) required
- Proven experience adopting new technology to better support leaders
- Financial industry experience would be preferred
- Experience in event planning and production would be an asset
At Aviso, you’ll find a dynamic, entrepreneurial culture that rewards innovation and celebrates success. We offer a competitive compensation package, career enrichment, and regular social events to foster teamwork. Aviso Wealth welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs in all stages of the hiring process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
No recruiters or agencies, please.
Aviso Wealth is a national, integrated financial services company, with approximately $65 billion in assets under administration and management . Aviso is owned by Credit Union Centrals, CUMIS and Desjardins. Our MFDA-regulated dealer, full-service IIROC-regulated brokerage, and insurance dealer support thousands of financial advisors at hundreds of credit unions across Canada. Our award-winning online brokerage, Qtrade Investor, and our digital advice platform, VirtualWealth, give Canadians flexible choices for building their wealth. Our asset manager, NEI Investments, is a Canadian leader in Responsible Investment funds and portfolios, which are available through a national network of advisors. Aviso also provides custodial services and introducing broker services to independent financial organizations, including banks, trust companies, insurance companies, investment dealers, portfolio managers and financial planning firms. Aviso has major operations in Vancouver and Toronto, along with regional offices across Canada. More information about Aviso Wealth is available at www.aviso.ca.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Join our team As part of the Home Solutions Marketing solutions team, you share our passion for: - Working in a collaborative and fast-paced environment with a diverse and inclusive team - [...]
Data Coordinator Assistant (VEC) - UBC Department of Pediatrics Job Summary About the Organization: Established in 1988 at BC Children's Hospital Research Institute, the Vaccine Evaluation Cen [...]
Job Description: This position is with an Earthworks construction company. They require further administrative help for their Health and Safety department. There will also be some cross over executi [...]
Data Coordinator Assistant (VEC) - UBC Department of Pediatrics Job Summary About the Organization: Established in 1988 at BC Children's Hospital Research Institute, the Vaccine Evaluation Cente [...]