Garda Canada Security Corportation
Are you ready to suit up?
You can help make hospitals a safer place for kids, families and staff.
We are currently hiring Security Guards for an assignment within the health care environment at Ongwanada Hospital.
What you'll be doing
- Patrol inside and outside the hospital to ensure the safety of people and property and the maintenance of order
- Protect patients, member of the public, hospital staff, as well as their belongings and public assets
- Enforce safety procedures and standards
- Escort and assist anyone as needed including to the morgue
- Intervene during emergency / crisis situations
- Ensure the availability of wheelchairs
- Report any abnormality, defect, risk of fire, accident,
theft and/or other abnormal situations to the immediate supervisor and put in place the necessary safety features
- Inventory and inspection of fire protection equipment
- Write daily reports and incident reports
What we offer
- Medical benefits after 90 days
- Full uniform
- Career path planning and advancement opportunities
- Full site training
- Ongoing online training available
What we're looking for
- Valid security licence
- High school diploma or equivalence
- Intermediate computer skills
- 24/7 availability
- Ability to interact with a diverse clientele
- Have a keen sense of observation and responsibility
- Demonstrate professionalism at all times and exceptional customer service
- Demonstrate good judgment and team spirit
- Ability to respond appropriately in emergency situations
GardaWorld: Make the world a safer place
GardaWorld is a global leader in the security industry, offering a wealth of opportunity to individuals looking to gain experience and develop professionally in a growing industry. We offer flexible schedules, diverse work assignments spanning multiple industries, and training and career advancement opportunities. We embrace diversity and welcome newcomers, women, students, retirees, reservists, veterans, and more to join our team, as we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, we will communicate only with the selected candidates.
Inspector, Security Guard, Security Officer, Security, Quality
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years 1 year to less than 2 years Business Equipment and Computer Applications - MS Excel - MS [...]
Future You wants to know – what is life at UPS really like? You’ll see that it’s about opportunity, teamwork, a supportive culture and benefits that help you become everything you’re envisioni [...]
Company Bio Quinte Health Care (QHC), located in south/central Ontario, is an integrated system of hospitals working with our partners to provide exceptional care. Our four hospitals: Belleville G [...]
SnapCab builds inspiring architectural products using our unique interlocking paneling system that you really need to see to believe. More importantly, SnapCab builds communities of usefulness where p [...]