Senior Auditor, SH&E; - (Saskatoon, Saskatchewan OR Calgary OR Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien is a leading provider of agricultural products, services, and solutions. With approximately 20,000 employees world-wide, we are the largest producer of potash (by capacity) and one of the world’s largest producers of nitrogen and phosphate. We also operate a leading agriculture retail network that services over 500,000 growers.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong.
We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future, and grow your career.
Reports to the Director Audit, SH&E.;
What you will do:
- Drive Nutrien performance improvement and SIF reduction in the areas of Safety, Health and Environment (SH&E;), through the development and implementation of Organization wide audit strategies, programs and processes in accordance with Nutrien’s SH&E; management systems and regulatory requirements
- Contribute to management business decisions by providing insight on the SH&E; programs and performance both from a regulatory and risk-based auditing perspective
- Approach audits and problem solving with a collaborative approach and integrity
- Support creation and execution of SH&E; Audit Program business plans and budgets to support achievement of SIF reduction and broader business goals
- Champion innovative audit programs, audit processes, and services that are customer solutions based
- Benchmark, design, and implement best practices for the Nutrien’s audit program
- Generate and help champion new ideas, services, processes, and practices related to the Nutrien auditing program
- Support and take accountability for performance expectations for the SH&E; Audit group across Nutrien and business-based professionals
- Use data analysis and risk assessment tools
- Interact regularly with management and Nutrien’s general employee population to secure cooperation required to achieve strategic function and site audit objectives
- Visit various facilities for audits, meetings, and to demonstrate support for initiatives related to performance improvement
- Plan, budget, and execute annual audit plan across all BU’s with emphasis on Canadian operations
- Manage effective implementation and closure of audit findings and recommendations as well as provide supportive solutions to leadership
- Manage and lead a team of auditors to ensure effective use of resources to foster a high impact to the organization
- Extensive travel for audits, meetings, and trainings required (Remote auditing during travel restrictions)
What you will bring:
- Undergraduate Degree in safety, environmental, or a related field with consideration given to continuous SH&E; developmental education leading to a credential, such as CSP or CRSP or actively working towards a relevant degree
- 10+ years’ experience with increasing responsibilities in safety and/or environmental programs in manufacturing, production, or Retail operations
- Professional Auditor Certifications (or equivalent) or a commitment to achieve a certification
- Proficiency in computer applications including, but not limited to Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, PPT and associated Apps) and ETQ
- Ability to establish positive working relationships with site, business and corporate employees
- Ability to utilize data analysis and risk assessment processes for audit planning
- Advanced professional and technical expertise in the development and management of Audit, SH&E;, PSM and Operational Integrity programs, processes and services preferred
- Experience in coaching, mentoring, and influencing a diverse professional level group
- Experience across several geographies, within a multinational or global company
- Experience leading change in multiple site environments
- Experience in the Ag Retail and Crop input Manufacturing and Mining sector an asset
- Experience managing multiple direct reports is an asset
- Knowledge in Canadian Federal and Provincial SH&E; regulations
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The primary function of the Receiver Stocker is to distribute and stock merchandise in proper locations throughout the store. This includes using and caring for store equipment while putting stock int [...]
Employer Bowls Korean BBQ Languages English Education Secondary (high) school graduation certificate Cook Categories Cook (general) Cuisine Specialties Korean Experience 1 year to less than [...]
Employer The Bridal Centre Languages English Education No degree, certificate or diploma Experience Experience an asset Work Setting - Specialty shop - Clothing store Type of Product - Men' [...]
Employer Ekta Bhamra Languages English Education - Secondary (high) school graduation certificate - or equivalent experience Experience Experience an asset Children's Ages - Infant (3 months [...]