CBI Health Group
Health Care Aide - Innisfail and the Surrounding Area
If you strive to make a difference in people’s everyday lives by caring for them with compassion, dignity and respect, CBI Health Group has great opportunities for Health Care Aide (HCA).
Based out of CBI Health Group in Red Deer, you will provide quality, patient-centred care to our clients. As a Personal Care Worker, you will help patients with the activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, meal preparation and light household duties.
As a Health Care Aide, you will:
• Provide personal care to patients proactively and with compassion.
• Assist with daily living activities, such as grooming, dressing and bathing.
• Plan and prepare meals.
• Help with patient mobility and transfers.
• Perform light household duties, such as cleaning, laundry and washing dishes.
To take on the role of Health Care Aide, you must have:
• Health Care Aide Certificate.
• Valid Class 5 Driver's License.
• Reliable vehicle.
• Clear Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Screening within the last 3 months.
• Evidence of a negative TB test within the last 12 months and an up-to-date Immunization Record.
• Availability to work days, evenings and must be available every other weekend.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Proven interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Previous community experience is an asset.
About CBI Health Group:
As Canada's largest integrated community-based healthcare services network, CBI is focused on improving health and enriching lives. CBI delivers interdisciplinary physical and behavioural health services across home, clinic and facility settings. Our network of dedicated staff and thought leaders are committed to innovating healthcare to deliver proven outcomes. CBI is uniquely positioned to support the evolving health needs of Canadians through its 13,000 clinical and administrative staff in 250 facilities and over 100 transitional/residential homes across 800 communities.
Facebook: facebook.com/cbihealthgroup | Twitter: twitter.com/cbihealthgroup | www.cbi.ca
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Your Opportunity: Rocky Mountain House is a friendly, multicultural town that provides residents with an outstanding quality of life in an active community. Less than an hour west of the city of Red [...]
REMEDIAL CEMENT OPERATOR OPPORTUNITY Performance Energy Services is an Alberta-based remedial cementing Company with our main field operations based out of Red Deer. Performance was established in De [...]
Your Opportunity: This is an exciting opportunity to join a program from the ground up! Our newly opening tertiary youth addictions and mental health program is looking for individuals passionate abo [...]
Your Opportunity: This is an exciting opportunity to join a program from the ground up! Our newly opening tertiary youth addictions and mental health program is looking for individuals passionate ab [...]