CBI Health Group
If your professional customer service skills are enhanced by a can-do attitude, this full time opening would be a great opportunity to join the CBI Health Group. As an Administrative Assistant within CBI Health Centres, you will be the face and voice of this accredited, innovative community health care organization providing high-quality services throughout Richmond Hill.
- Direct incoming calls received and provide callers with information about the facility
- Be the first point of contact for clients in the clinic
- Pulls charts used for daily appointments, file charts, reports and other correspondence
- Enters client data, client charges, collect payments and issues receipts
- Manages the appointment schedule to minimize cancelled appointments and vacancies
- Perform general office duties and provide administrative support
- A post-secondary education in medical office / business administration considered an asset
- 1 to 2 years experience in a reception or customer service role considered an asset
- Well developed skills using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and a publishing program
- A professional customer service attitude
- A creative approach with a can-do attitude
- Effective problem-solving skills.
About CBI Health Group:
For over 40 years, CBI has been working every day to improve the health and enrich the lives of Canadians.
As Canada’s largest provider of community healthcare services, CBI is made up of over 13,000 personal caregivers, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, registered massage therapists, kinesiologists, chiropractors, speech-language pathologists, psychologists, physicians, nurses, dietitians, behavioural therapists, administrators, and professionals.
CBI is set apart by the unique ability to work as an integrated network to foster ongoing learning, enhance best practices, improve access to care for all Canadians and achieve the best outcomes possible for our clients. With a talented, interdisciplinary team of caregivers and professionals, CBI provides the right services, in the right place, at the right time.
To learn more about CBI, please visit www.cbi.ca. Check out CBI on Facebook at facebook.com/cbihealthgroup and on Twitter at twitter.com/cbihealthgroup.
CBI Health Group is committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of our hiring process. If you have special requirements, please advise Human Resources during the recruitment and selection process. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Breakthrough Autism is looking for a detail-oriented individual to join the Centre as a full-time Scheduling Coordinator & Office Assistant. This individual is responsible for preparing and maintainin [...]
Business Equipment and Computer Applications - MS Excel - MS Word Specific Skills - Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents - Schedule and confirm appointments - Greet people a [...]
Bristol Rentals Ltd. has been renting vehicles in the Greater Toronto Area since 1992. Bristol is a 100% Canadian owned and Canadian operated car and truck rental company that provides rental services [...]
A music school in Richmond Hill seeking a part-time responsible and reliable office assistant to work on Wednesdays and Thursdays 3-9pm. Must be fluent in English, have excellent communication skills, [...]