The Home Depot Canada
It can be a smile, remembering a name, or maybe even just a wave at the end of the day. Perhaps it's an unwavering desire to know about every product and service found within our walls and on our shelves. But whatever it is for you, we want to empower you to feel confident in unleashing it. Because at the Home Depot, the world's largest home improvement retailer, we know that the difference in our associates is what makes the difference for our customers. Discover how you can help others achieve their home improvement dreams. Apply to work at The Home Depot today.Job Overview:
Sales Associates provide fast, friendly service by actively seeking out customers to assess their needs and provide assistance.
These associates work in cooperation with their supervisors and other sales associates in various department. Specific store departments may include Lumber, Building Materials, Paint, Hardware, Electrical, Plumbing, Seasonal and Tool Rental.
Major Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Ask open ended questions about customer's projects in order to determine their needs and level of expertise
- Ability to multitask
- Describe features and benefits of merchandise
- Explain the steps needed to complete projects and the products needed
- Maintain the in-stock condition of assigned areas, and ensure that it is clean and safe
- Some Heavy lifting required; bending, kneeling, standing for extended periods of time; comfortable with ladders
- Pick, organize and verify orders for delivery or pick-up
- Utilize computer terminals and/or Home Depot portable phone to check inventory, look-up orders and notify customers when product is ready for pick-up
- Candidates should be comfortable lifting merchandise to organize for customer pick up
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
- Experience in a fast paced customer service environment
- Experience working in a sales driven environment is an asset
- Excellent communication and reading skills
- Excellent decision making ability and problem solving skills
- Trade experience is an asset
- Proficiency with computers
- Detail oriented
Thank you for applying to The Home Depot Canada. If helping people comes to you as naturally as smiling, then our customer-facing career opportunities may be a perfect fit you. Please note applications will only be accepted online and only those candidates under consideration will be contacted. The Home Depot Canada is committed to diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
You might not know our name, but you know where we are. That’s because Compass Group Canada is part of a global foodservice and support services company that’s the 6th largest employer in the worl [...]
Job Description: Competition #20/147 Internal/External Posting Closing date: October 1, 2020 Public Service Representative (Continuous) Finance Department POSITION FUNCTION P [...]
Description du poste INSTITUT DE RECHERCHE DU CUSM L'Institut de recherche du Centre universitaire de santé McGill (IR-CUSM) est un centre de recherche de réputation mondiale dans le domaine d [...]
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate 1 year to less than 2 years Additional Skills - Read blueprint, schemas and drawings Specific Skills - Work with other disciplines - Est [...]