Dial into a career with a competitive salary, excellent growth prospects and great staff benefits – all with a company that’s expanding rapidly throughout Canada. If you already spend time in our stores, you’ll love working at Best Buy.
- Are you responsible, detail oriented, organized, with strong problem solving skills?
- Are you naturally curious and have a passion for electronics?
- Do you thrive on building long term relationships with consumers who are passionate about technology?
If you answered yes to the above, let’s talk. You could be a perfect fit for our company.
About the Role
- Supervises the Geek Squad team and drives the financial and operational outcomes of the Precinct.
- Provides coaching and motivation to Geek Squad Agents and other store employees as needed to achieve sales and operational goals.
- Manages the profitability and performance of the department through use of the designated scorecards and assessments.
- Ensures the agents are fully trained and all applicable training is completed including certification.
- Manages the repair, install, and support of both PC and Consumer Electronics product to customer satisfaction.
- Develops, maintains, and communicates up-to-date knowledge of Geek Squad strategies to team.
- Assists in helping to drive In-Home business.
- Completes Customer Service Evaluations (CSEs) for Agents according to the frequency and standards identified by the store.
- Provides input to schedule and reviews schedule for accuracy. Monitors Precinct coverage frequently; confirms adequate zoning.
What you have to Offer
- Minimum 3 years job related experience. Previous lead/supervisory experience preferred
- Associate level of Certified Electronics Technician
- Diploma in Electronics (Consumer Electronics path)
- A+ Certification
- Excellent communication skills
What Best Buy has to Offer
- Competitive wages
- Great staff discount
- Market Leading Pension Plan
- Great medical and dental plans
- Leadership opportunities
Shift your career wheels in motion and apply today!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Pour faire carrière au chemin de fer, il est essentiel d’aimer le travail d’équipe et physique à l’extérieur et d’avoir un grand souci de la sécurité. Votre horaire se greffe sur une exp [...]
Accountabilities : - External prospecting and acquisition of new Life & Financial Services accounts to build a book of business - Refer your clients to the other lines of business (personal lines an [...]
As Canada's fastest-growing specialty retailer of consumer electronics, Best Buy ensures it offers one of the best work environments in the country. Employee experience is at the heart of everything [...]
Employer Wing'n It Restaurant Languages English Education Secondary (high) school graduation certificate Experience 1 to less than 7 months Additional Skills - Address customers' complaints o [...]