Reporting to the manager, this position is responsible for handling incoming calls, responding to e-mail requests, and ensuring that customer inquiries are answered in a timely fashion. You will make every effort to secure additional business, identify potential sales leads and work with Sales to qualify the leads and maximize order retention.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide accurate pricing to dealers, movers, and private customers as required
- Respond to Internet quote requests and follow-up with customers to secure the business
- Answer all customer inquiries relating to Livingston Transportation Services, transit times, service parameters, etc.
- Handle customer track and trace inquiries and provide them with accurate and timely information
- Provide customers with viable solutions regarding their claims issues
- Achieve all measurable daily performance standards as outlined and established
- Place outbound calls to customers to proactively inform them of any service/rail delays
- Receive, process, and input orders into the system accurately
- Adhere to Business Code of Ethics, policies, and procedures
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word & Excel) a must
- Ability to work independently or as part of a group, within a call centre environment
- Bilingual – French/English desirable
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Strong customer service focus and flexibility in dealing with diverse customer scenarios
- Strong attention to detail and ability to process large amounts of information accurately
WORK EXPERIENCE – MINIMUM REQUIRED 1 year of experience EDUCATION Required: High School/GED or equivalent COMPETENCIES Customer First FocusLeading and DevelopingAccountabilityInclusion and CollaborationBusiness Acumen and Straight TalkAgility Livingston is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Title PM Apprentice Primary Location Concord, Ontario Employee Type Employee Job Description Waste Connections of Canada has an immediate opening for a Mechanic Apprentice to [...]
DIRECTOR OF CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS - CORPORATION OF THE CITY OF VAUGHAN PeopleFind Inc. is an Executive Search and Outplacement firm committed to the delivery of outstanding results. For job seeke [...]
Requisition ID: 89224 Cost Centre: GRM RISK BUSINESS ANALYTICS Employee Referral Program – Potential Reward: We are committed to investing in our employees and helping you continue your ca [...]
Position Location: Ontario (home-based) Position Title: Clinical Data Manager (Permanent - Full time) Position Reports to: Manager, Clinical Data Management Department/Unit Name: Data Scie [...]