161 Bay Street (93021), Canada, Toronto,Toronto, Ontario,
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results.
We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Product Managers are tech-savvy pioneers, with one eye on what’s new and the other on what’s next. At Capital One Canada we start with the customer in mind and develop cutting-edge products that serve their needs. Product Managers are dedicated problem-solvers who leverage big data, agile principles, and human insights to re-imagine the way people interact with money – creating experiences that simplify and enhance our customers’ lives.
Utilizing digital innovation, you’ll envision products that help better the lives of our customers. You’ll collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to define what will be built and lead the tech team to deliver it.
Responsibilities and competencies:
- Define scope of development for new product features and ongoing feature enhancements, including management of backlog and project management activities
- Define product vision and OKRs (objectives and key results)
- Write and prioritize user stories and define acceptance criteria
- Secure regulatory, legal and compliance approvals for new initiatives
- Determine service standards and policies for new product
- Follow and adhere to all governance processes and secure launch approval.
- Proven leader, motivator, and effective decision maker with a detailed understanding of digital product management
- Ability to establish and maintain a high level of credibility with different stakeholders (including senior leadership)
- At least 3 years of Product Management experience
- At least 1 year of Project Management experience
- Experience successfully delivering a software product
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills; able to make data-driven decisions and provide recommendations to drive action
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or finance or business management
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- 5+ years of experience of Product Management experience
- 5+ years of experience in financial services, technology or operations
Capital One Canada is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. We consider all qualified applicants and will meet the needs of those requiring reasonable accommodations.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We're here for the makers! Come be a part of the team where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world! Lead and support inventory management and mercha [...]
We are excited to be chasing talent for our software client in the commercial real estate space. This company is a stable and established business with a caring, supportive culture that facilitates a [...]
Global Food and Ingredients (GFI) is a fast-growing Canadian owned and operated food and ingredients company. GFI’s vision is to become a leader in connecting the global pulses and specialty crops s [...]
Requisition ID: 89224 Cost Centre: GRM RISK BUSINESS ANALYTICS Employee Referral Program – Potential Reward: We are committed to investing in our employees and helping you continue your ca [...]