Seymour Pacific Developments
A keen eye and attention to detail is a skill you pride yourself on. You are good with numbers and are able to spot discrepancies quickly – nothing gets past you! You understand the importance of accuracy and are able to keep up in a fast-paced environment. If this sounds like you, Seymour Pacific Developments is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to join our team in Campbell River, BC.
The AP Clerk is responsible for the day to day processing of accounts payable transactions in a timely and accurate manner and in accordance with our policies & procedures. This includes data entry and all related duties involved in disbursing payments to individuals, suppliers, corporations, and other entities.
- Process accounts payable in accordance with department policies and procedures
- Obtain approval for disbursements and ensure that expenditures are correctly coded
- Review vendor invoices for potential errors and/or discrepancies
- Reconcile vendor accounts; investigate and resolve billing discrepancies or misapplied transactions
- Other ad hoc duties and projects as directed by the AP Supervisor
- Post-secondary education in accounting, business or equivalent preferred
- 2 years working experience in a high paced office setting
- Basic knowledge of accounting systems, budgets and internal controls
- Proficiency with Excel and computerized accounting applications
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent teamwork and team building skills.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Accounts Payable experience considered an asset
- Employer paid medical, dental, and vision coverage
- RPP eligibility after one year
- $170 yearly health and wellness benefit
Powered by JazzHR
Show moreShow less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares [...]
Job Summary Crowne Pacific Development Corp is an award winning builder and development firm based in Campbell River, BC. We are looking for a qualified, driven individual capable of taking a project [...]
WANTED: Full time medical office assistant Seeking a competent, experienced office assistant to join a downtown health care office. Ideal candidate would have experience in a health care office or si [...]
The Department of Psychiatry of Island Health has an opportunity for a General Adult Psychiatrist in the Comox Valley doing both inpatient and outpatient psychiatry. An applicant with particular inter [...]