We are lucky to be in a position to offer several opportunities to join our team. We're happy to share that we remain COVID-19 free and are continuing to take the necessary precautions to prioritize the health and safety of all our staff.
We are having our office population continue to work from home for the remainder of 2020 and have adapted many of our processes and programs (including Onboarding) to ensure all of Team Clearly can work remotely in the safest and most efficient way possible.
Founded in Vancouver in 2000, Clearly's mission is to eradicate poor vision in the world - the largest unaddressed disability - by 2050.
Clearly serves this mission and its community by providing people with the most accessible and affordable optical products. Clearly was the first Canadian retailer to offer eyewear online and is now a global leader in the design, manufacturing, and distribution of glasses, sunglasses, and contact lenses.
We are now seeking a mission-driven Web Operations Coordinator to help support our IT team! Candidates must have a successful track record in delivering and developing positive, data-driven user experiences.
This is a unique opportunity to build best-in-class online experience, that will help Clearly serve millions of consumers in North America, Australia, and New Zealand.
How does one (perfect) workday look like?
Reporting to the Web Optimization, Team Lead you will be collaborating with the marketing, business, channel and creative teams to stage and implement the latest promotions, campaigns and content changes to the Clearly website.
Youâ€™ll take on development projects and work with the UX/UI team to bring new designs to life and spend time analyzing various user data points to identify, mock-up and implement purposeful user experiments. Learning more about our customers, their behaviour and their needs in order to optimize their overall experience will be a large part of your day-to-day and continuous personal development is highly valued and encouraged as a part of your weekly schedule.
Your main KPIs?
- E-comm conversion rate and AOV
- Mid-funnel conversion rates (eg. Newsletter subscription, Virtual Try-On engagement, add-on/upgrade performance)
- Documentation of learnings and findings
- Quality â€“ number of issues/bugs introduced per project
- Accuracy â€“ development according to UI specifications
Why we want you?
- Because you are someone motivated to make an impact on the quality of life for millions of people
- Because you are an advocate for customer happiness: you understand what a user-journey is and believe in using a data-driven approach to create positive and delightful experiences
- Because you value collaboration, knowledge sharing, and an egoless work environment
- Because you can work collaboratively with UX/UI and Business/Marketing teams
- Because you can analyze and understand the user journey and experience of customers
- Because you know how to use behavioural data to uncover high-potential areas for optimization and develop innovative experiences to test
- Because you understand the individuality in user experience between various devices (desktop, tablet, mobile)
- Because you are comfortable working within a CMS
- Because you are always paying attention to the details
- Because you are considerate of trade-offs between site speed and digital asset quality
- Because you are comfortable collaborating with several teams to manage the implementation of marketing-led campaigns and promotions
Whatâ€™s in it for you?
- You will be a part of a team that is making a difference - improving lives by improving sight
- Open concept Vancouver office, designed to inspire collaboration and innovation
- Clearly will help you save for your future with 100% matching through our Employee Shareholding & Retirement Savings plans
- Receive paid time during work hours to volunteer and be recognized for your volunteer hours during non-work hours
- A total rewards package which includes extended health benefits and an annual flex spending account
- Opportunities for learning and career development through an annual education allotment and employee lunch and learns
- 50% employee discount on clearly.ca
- A company that celebrates successes and recognizes its team
Thank you for your interest in joining Team Clearly and for taking the time to apply for this position. If we think your skills and experience align with the needs of the role, someone from our People & Culture team will get in touch with you directly!
Clearly is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome all applicants regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, political beliefs, family or marital status, religion, physical or mental disability or age. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and value the different perspectives, opinions and backgrounds you can bring.
Powered by JazzHR
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Posting Job ID: 38362 Location: Vancouver - Point Grey Campus Employment Group: CUPE 2950 (Cler/Secr/Library) Job Category: CUPE 2950 Grad Student Support Classific [...]
Job Posting Job ID: 38362 Location: Vancouver - Point Grey Campus Employment Group: CUPE 2950 (Cler/Secr/Library) Job Category: CUPE 2950 Grad Student Support Classificatio [...]
Duties and Responsibilities - Collaborates with IT and Transport Technical Specialists and Operations to define Transport software solution strategy, and creates clear & concise business requirements [...]
Your Role: The Product Management team is responsible for executing product strategy, prioritizing and aligning roadmaps, and for researching and defining enhancements and upgrades to Global Relay se [...]